Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 23 - May 2021 // Harmony Woods - Make Yourself at Home

The tracking info for my tape has only had 2 updates:

April 12 - In Transit to Next Facility
April 17 - In Transit to Next Facility

😤 😤

With this album being guessed so early, I didn't get to break out what was to be my last and most obvious clue, and it was a fun one, so here it is....

Tonight's Harmony Woods livestream is archived on the Disposable America twitch page.

No Make Yourself at Home songs in this one, but it was still great, and there may be a Taylor Swift cover... 👀

Last edited:
I've spun this a few times now and I really enjoy it. Thanks for introducing me to Harmony Woods!

PXL_20210428_150528366.jpg

My only criticism is, please don't treat your knives like that! I'm sure it was just for cutting the cake, but storing it like that could damage the edge. In all seriousness, this is a great album. Thanks!
PXL_20210428_150457505.jpg

I've spun this a few times now and I really enjoy it. Thanks for introducing me to Harmony Woods!

View attachment 97266

My only criticism is, please don't treat your knives like that! I'm sure it was just for cutting the cake, but storing it like that could damage the edge. In all seriousness, this is a great album. Thanks!
View attachment 97267
oh man...thanks for the input on knife handling. I had no idea :)

glad you're enjoying it otherwise!

View attachment 97266

View attachment 97267
I feel you on that knife. That's definitely cringy!

Then again, I'm the asshole that hung an acoustic guitar over a non-working woodstove in one of my past homes and posted a photo without thinking of all the heart attacks it would give my musician friends, so...

Back