Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 23 - May 2021 // Harmony Woods - Make Yourself at Home

Happy Sunday! I was going to post a leftover clue for fun, but I'm having some tech difficulties that are preventing me from posting pictures on the forum rn.

However, a cool music site called The Alternative hosts a weekly Sunday livestream concert thing, and Harmony Woods is playing it at 8:30pm EST tonight! (all the shows are archived on youtube if you can't catch them live too). Here's the info....

Happy Sunday! I was going to post a leftover clue for fun, but I'm having some tech difficulties that are preventing me from posting pictures on the forum rn.

However, a cool music site called The Alternative hosts a weekly Sunday livestream concert thing, and Harmony Woods is playing it at 8:30pm EST tonight! Here's the info....

hoping they record this and it's available on youtube for a few hours/days - I already have tickets for the Decemberists livestream tonight. Otherwise, I would love to see Harmony Woods perform these songs!

hoping they record this and it's available on youtube for a few hours/days - I already have tickets for the Decemberists livestream tonight. Otherwise, I would love to see Harmony Woods perform these songs!
All the past shows the Alternative have done lately have been permanently on youtube, so I imagine you'll get a chance to check it out whenever :)

Thanks for posting the video link, @Ericj32, as it is still available to view!

This performance featured acoustic renditions of two tracks from Make Yourself at Home (Best Laid Plans and Ghosts).

In addition to that, there were three tracks from the very recently-released new album, GRACEFUL RAGE (Rittenhouse, Easy, Holding You to You), and one track from the debut album that cracked this whole clue thread open, Nothing Special (Jenkintown-Wyncote).

Just for fun, here is what was going to be the next clue.

T30028-2.jpg

Back