Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 2 - August 2019 /// Khemmis - Hunted

Ill also add that Ghost is this new generations Kiss. Great live show full of theatrics and over the top performances topped off with some great hard rock/pop metal. I missed the KISS train with my age but Ghost hits those exact checkboxes...

And SATAN!

Ill also add that Ghost is this new generations Kiss. Great live show full of theatrics and over the top performances topped off with some great hard rock/pop metal. I missed the KISS train with my age but Ghost hits those exact checkboxes...

And SATAN!

Good point (also explains why I can't stand them)

Good point (also explains why I can't stand them)

I think Ghost is the perfect love child between Heavy Metal and Pop Music (@Teeeee !), Tobias Forge is certainly a pompous fucker, but he knows how to write catchy music, he proved with the last album, after firing all his previous musicians that he was truly the guy behind most of the music they released up until then.

It's catchy, it's almost cheesy at times, but it rips imo.

I think Ghost is the perfect love child between Heavy Metal and Pop Music (@Teeeee !), Tobias Forge is certainly a pompous fucker, but he knows how to write catchy music, he proved with the last album, after firing all his previous musicians that he was truly the guy behind most of the music they released up until then.

It's catchy, it's almost cheesy at times, but it rips imo.
You know what to say to get me to listen.

(Pop, it's pop).

Back