Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 2 - August 2019 /// Khemmis - Hunted

Updated the guess post again. I’m terrible at this so sorry everyone.

This is good! I can handle this kinda metal. And with a woman lead!! BRING IT!!!

The lead singer here is a teenage girl and she is stepping on hallowed ground. But she does a great job. They are a reality show creation I think but I think we might hear of her again in the future.

Uh oh!

They are utterly terrible in every way possible...

My brother briefly liked them and would defend the guitarist whenever I called them out for being shit. All of their songs sounded like Wrestler theme song music, probably because they made wrestler theme song music. When he was playing this teenage petulance pretend rock I was listening to The Stooges

My brother briefly liked them and would defend the guitarist whenever I called them out for being shit. All of their songs sounded like Wrestler theme song music, probably because they made wrestler theme song music. When he was playing this teenage petulance pretend rock I was listening to The Stooges

Am I wrong in thinking Fred Durst was a record company exec? Because this sounds like the type of “heavy rock music” that a room full of record company execs would make...

Holy cow, I haven't thought about Kittie in ages. I grabbed their Spit CD when it came out in the late 90s. I lived in Buffalo at the time - which is right next to America's Hat - and Kittie were high-schoolers from Southern Ontario. They were fierce. All I've ever heard is that debut CD.

Holy shit yes! It's 8am here and I am ready to BREAK STUFF!!!

I remember a little about this band. They shred!

Updated the guess post again. I’m terrible at this so sorry everyone.

The lead singer here is a teenage girl and she is stepping on hallowed ground. But she does a great job. They are a reality show creation I think but I think we might hear of her again in the future.

These babies! I love them! The drummer!!!!!! I watched this 2x in a row. I do wish the guitar solo was delivered by a woman. But this was fun!!!!

Who is? Which band ? Korn/Limp Bizkit/Slipknot (Nu-Metal in general) ?

Ive lived with Nu-Metal hate (my father is a metal purist) so I have heard it all.

Keep on slaggin on ol timers lol

Limp Bizkit. You have expressed respect and admiration before which in the face of changing trends, critical derision and other nu-metallers having overcome the dreaded rush of hormones from puberty, suggests your love for Fred and the gang holds true. Which is in its own way admirable

Limp Bizkit. You have expressed respect and admiration before which in the face of changing trends, critical derision and other nu-metallers having overcome the dreaded rush of hormones from puberty, suggests your love for Fred and the gang holds true. Which is in its own way admirable

I still find and appreciate new bands in the nu-metal scene

Its just another genre for me lol Slipknot new album coming soon.. new Ocean Grove not far off and a few other albums dropping.

It aint dead!!! Honest lol

Its just another genre for me lol Slipknot new album coming soon.. new Ocean Grove not far off and a few other albums dropping.

I’ve actually got Slipknot’s first album on vinyl (a present from my brother) so in tribute to him & you i’ll Stick it on.

New bands in the nu metal scene? You mean nu bands in the not so nu anymore metal scene?

Back