Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 18 - December 2020 /// Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Michael Brook – Mustt Mustt

How about Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan & Michael Brook . Musst Musst

Collaborative Album released 1990 on Real World . Title track was remixed by Massive Attack
Michael Brook also worked with Brian Eno

released 1View attachment 74246

@Jan is on the right path. According to Khan's Wikipedia page : One of the most noteworthy of these collaborations came in 1995, when Khan grouped with Pearl Jam's lead singer Eddie Vedder on two songs for the soundtrack to Dead Man Walking.

Last edited:
i could also find another link of nusrath fateh ali khan to peter gabriel, but are there any labels that could be taken from others of the clues?

Fripp and Eno- No Pussyfooting
Did not find a connection to Stinfg or Peter Gabriel except that stings police bandmate Andy Summers recorded to albums with fripp, but i did not find anything connecting my guess to gonjasufi or gil scott-heron

you all are forgetting Gonjasufi and Eno both recorded for Warp...
Eddie Vedder and Gil Scott-Heron both worked with RCA
Bill Murray worked with Ghostbusters
and Ciao, the Italia 90 mascot, ended up his brief life at a car wash along the Milano-Varese motorway

details, details....

Did not find a connection to Stinfg or Peter Gabriel except that stings police bandmate Andy Summers recorded to albums with fripp, but i did not find anything connecting my guess to gonjasufi or gil scott-heron
i was just guessing because eno is aparently on the album

Back