Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 18 - December 2020 /// Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Michael Brook – Mustt Mustt

Also ignoring my guesses I had actually decided this was a US Artist, but now I’ve changed my and I’ve decided it’s a British Act.
Care to confirm this @panino ?

Perhaps as an Italian living in Dublin @panino has picked another Italian living in Dublin. with all the duos this artist released a collaborative album with Rhiannon Giddens last year. Cant‘t think of a massive arrack link mind you. So Im going for:

Rhiannon Giddens with Francesco Turrisi - There Is No Other

There's also another point I need to clarify...
I believe that once the Label is guessed, arriving to the album is not going to be too hard.

On one side I am tempted to give more hints, on the other I'd like to drag this guess thread a bit longer....

I can also volunteer answers to the standard 2 questions.
NOT to the 2 first questions, but definitely to 2 questions I can pick among the one you will have put forward....

There's also another point I need to clarify...
I believe that once the Label is guessed, arriving to the album is not going to be too hard.

On one side I am tempted to give more hints, on the other I'd like to drag this guess thread a bit longer....

I can also volunteer answers to the standard 2 questions.
NOT to the 2 first questions, but definitely to 2 questions I can pick among the one you will have put forward....

What's the label?

What's the label?
it's obviously pizzapizza records
1605085530052.png

(no, it's not...)

Back