Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 15 - September 2020 /// 15-60-75 (The Numbers Band) 'Jimmy Bell's Still In Town' - Win A Prize Box!

I heard back from Janet and she let me know they ran out of records, and are having more pressed in December. She asked if I wanted a refund and they would let me know when they get more, or if I wanted to keep the order open. I chose the latter; I already spent the dough, so I decided I'm cool with a record showing up sometime in early 2021 that I paid for beforehand. Wayyyy beforehand. :cool:

I heard back from Janet and she let me know they ran out of records, and are having more pressed in December. She asked if I wanted a refund and they would let me know when they get more, or if I wanted to keep the order open. I chose the latter; I already spent the dough, so I decided I'm cool with a record showing up sometime in early 2021 that I paid for beforehand. Wayyyy beforehand. :cool:

mmm I wonder if this will be the case for me too ?
I will wait but I’m gonna have to consider going in blind - I will be posting my thoughts months after !

Anyone who bought direct having any luck getting an update on this? I emailed last week and haven't heard a peep back. Going to give it another couple of days but it's not a great sign

Anyone who placed an order thru the band and hasn't heard anything back, please DM me the name attached to the order and I'll hit up Robert to see what's up.

Check your PayPal first to see if there's a tracking #. In most cases, they seem to populate there.

They did sell out of all available vinyl and the pandemic has delayed their replenishment to a December/January time frame. It's also delayed shipping in general. With that said, I know they're not holding folks' money til then and will gladly refund anyone who's not interested in waiting.

Robert is the 73 year old rock star. His wife, Janet, is inventory, receiving, billing, packing, shipping, and customer service.

We blew their minds a bit with the sudden explosion of orders. I can't thank everyone enough for supporting the band directly and really appreciate all of you experiencing delays for being so cool about it.

Anyone who placed an order thru the band and hasn't heard anything back, please DM me the name attached to the order and I'll hit up Robert to see what's up.

Check your PayPal first to see if there's a tracking #. In most cases, they seem to populate there.

They did sell out of all available vinyl and the pandemic has delayed their replenishment to a December/January time frame. It's also delayed shipping in general. With that said, I know they're not holding folks' money til then and will gladly refund anyone who's not interested in waiting.

Robert is the 73 year old rock star. His wife, Janet, is inventory, receiving, billing, packing, shipping, and customer service.

We blew their minds a bit with the sudden explosion of orders. I can't thank everyone enough for supporting the band directly and really appreciate all of you experiencing delays for being so cool about it.
I've emailed them twice now and haven't had a response to either so I've just asked them for my money back. I wouldn't have minded waiting to be honest if they'd explained that was the case but after a month of radio silence followed by two ignored requests for an update I can't be arsed any more. I get enough of that sort of CS from other Vinyl retailers.

Back