Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 15 - September 2020 /// 15-60-75 (The Numbers Band) 'Jimmy Bell's Still In Town' - Win A Prize Box!

I ordered my from jpc though after we found out they’d sold out so less far to travel I suppose!

Definitely. I've seen the record for sale on Dodax for 21,99€. I don't mind paying a bit more directly to the artist but I would like to have some news about my order. If they can't fulfill no worries, just let me know.

Thanks again to everyone for participating and congrats to @Sonicpharmacist for winning the Arby's coupons and the honor of filling out my 2020 Census.

15-60-75 has a live stream going down Saturday night to benefit a local club trying to stay above water. It'll be fun. Was talking to Robert today and put in a request. We'll see if it happens.

Tune in, grab your favorite drink or other recreational item and forget the world for a little while...

Last edited:
Thanks again to everyone for participating and congrats to @Sonicpharmacist for winning the Arby's coupons and the honor of filling out my 2020 Census.

15-60-75 has a live stream going down Saturday night to benefit a local club trying to stay above water. It'll be fun. Was talking to Robert today and put in a request. We'll see if it goes down.

Tune in, grab your favorite drink or other recreational item and forget the world for a little while...

Well I’ll be god damned, I did win! Holy shit, I’m so excited! Seriously can’t wait to eat all those beef ‘n cheddars!

Back