Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 15 - September 2020 /// 15-60-75 (The Numbers Band) 'Jimmy Bell's Still In Town' - Win A Prize Box!

I reached out because I wasn't charged for shipping and I'd also like to pay the extra cost to get tracked shipping, I got a reply telling me not to worry about the shipping fee and that they would be sending the album with tracking asap.
I wrote them again as tracked shipping to Brazil will probably cost more than the album and it wouldn't be fair for them to eat that cost.
That was 6 days ago, I haven't heard anything back.
I'm not really worried about delays but I'd feel bad if they spent 27 bucks to ship an album that they received 25 for.
I had the same thing happen to me so I sent $10 via PayPal to Janet's address. They seemed happy with that.

My local public radio station (Akron proud) is holding a virtual watch of their 50th anniversary show today at 6:30pm ET if anyone is interested.

I will pop back on here and give thoughts when record arrives. Decided to go in blind with this one. I have complete faith in the pick - Also given i am up next for September (Vol.16) this altruistic approach is spreading to goodwill towards my thread 👼

Btw - You will find a small edit on my first post - Looks like I have to guide people towards that haha.

Last edited:
Back