Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 15 - September 2020 /// 15-60-75 (The Numbers Band) 'Jimmy Bell's Still In Town' - Win A Prize Box!

Cool, thanks for this. Also, ordered.

You should totally put your name in the hat to run a guess thread and pick one of these! I’d love one of your recommendations!

Great thread @Yer Ol' Uncle D !

I m listening to this album on Spotify right now and it’s very good so far. Starts off incredibly strong. Thank you for the thread and exposing me to a great band!

and you too

Random thought: I wonder what these guys are going to make of the sudden surge in sales!

I was in contact with Robert Kidney and his wife Janet over the last few weeks via email, mainly explaining what I was up to and confirming everyone could order their LPs direct from them.

I told Robert he may see a little bump in sales after the reveal. Apparently, his interest is piqued. Got this email last night -

I would enjoy a phone conversation with you if you are interested? I'd like to find out more about you and this group you're involved in. I'm 73 and I guess a bit old fashioned. I find conversation faster, deeper and more complex.
Gimmie a call ,send me a text, (phone # redacted) let's talk sometime.

Thanks for the orders so far, everyone. Keep 'em coming!

Last edited:
Back