Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 10- April 2020 —Patrick Sweany-Every Hour is a Dollar Gone

My copy is stuck in pandemic limbo.
It'll be here at some point. It's a minor thing, all things considered.
Funnily enough, I got an email after ordering through Bandcamp and expected to hear that my order was delayed because of the pandemic, but instead got this reason:
20200325_154858.jpg
It isnt that funny but it really made me laugh when I first read the email. It just felt so lighthearted in the midst of all the stuff that's been going on, haha

Funnily enough, I got an email after ordering through Bandcamp and expected to hear that my order was delayed because of the pandemic, but instead got this reason:
View attachment 37964
It isnt that funny but it really made me laugh when I first read the email. It just felt so lighthearted in the midst of all the stuff that's been going on, haha
This is incredible and a testament to how awesome this community is. Making lesser-known artists run out of mailers because we overwhelmed them with orders is pretty damn cool in my book :cool:

Are Americans even allowed to ship internationally anymore..I have no clue 😂

I think postage is still running as far as I know our post offices are working as normal for all post and I’ve had a couple of international things come in. I’m planning on shipping a record to America on Monday or Tuesday lol

Back