Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 10- April 2020 —Patrick Sweany-Every Hour is a Dollar Gone

I think I’ve found it at a decent price at jpc, dependent on shipping. Can’t afford it for a couple of weeks though. I don’t know if dodax ships to Ireland. I don’t know if they don’t but the website always mysteriously crashes when I put Ireland in as the shipping country 😂

nope , its not there.

@Joe Mac , if the jpc shipping is too much you can send it to me and i can send it on to you, uninsured if you wanted it even cheaper.

Cheers! To be fair they are usually really fair and quick with shipping to here (they sent 2 strokes records to me for a fiver earlier in the month) I’ve just not got the money to buy it right now haha!

Cheers! To be fair they are usually really fair and quick with shipping to here (they sent 2 strokes records to me for a fiver earlier in the month) I’ve just not got the money to buy it right now haha!

i had written this album off allready bcause of availability, i kinda missread the info on jpc the other day. so its available (NOT IN STOCK though) and on sale.

i had written this album off allready bcause of availability, i kinda missread the info on jpc the other day. so its available (NOT IN STOCK though) and on sale.

Well they are saying their suppliers have it available to go. They usually get those. It’s the ones that say might be available in 3-4 weeks that I write off immediately. If I can’t get it at their price (or find it at a similar price elsewhere) it is sadly going to be the first AoTM that I’m not going to have.

Well they are saying their suppliers have it available to go. They usually get those. It’s the ones that say might be available in 3-4 weeks that I write off immediately. If I can’t get it at their price (or find it at a similar price elsewhere) it is sadly going to be the first AoTM that I’m not going to have.
Hit me up:)

Massillon, Ohio is getting more site traffic than they ever have. And probably wondering why.

Alright....so congrats to all that played along. It was fun throwing you curveballs and seeing your reactions:) I tossed around a couple of albums and it was down to 2, but......

As you all know by now, my pick for RoTM is indeed Patrick Sweany- Every Hour is a Dollar Gone. So I first initially heard the song "Them Shoes" when listening to Black Keys Radio on Pandora. I loved the sound initially and immediately bought it off of iTunes. I bought this vinyl 2 years ago off of Amazon for pretty darn cheap, but only now realized how hard it is to actually track down, so sorry:(

Congrats to @panino for cracking the code. I knew the Nine Mile clue would be the one which gave it away! If you have any questions on why I pick which clues, please feel free to ask, but I'm sure they're pretty obvious now:)

I have also been in contact with Nine Mile Records on their bandcamp site because I initially told them that I was planning on using this as a RoTM on here and would love to have a Q&A with Patrick if we could....and they responded they have reached out to him.

Here is what they said:
I got your note and have passed it on to Patrick. He is on tour, so it will be difficult for him to chime in, but if he has time, I'm sure he will. What would be the best way? Does he need an account? Regardless - thank you. We saw a nice little spike in sales this weekend!

They have also passed along these website for all to buy from and will ship to Europe, Australia, or anywhere...
NINE MILE RECORDS STORE on Storenvy)
Every Hour Is A Dollar Gone, by Patrick Sweany)

Alright....so congrats to all that played along. It was fun throwing you curveballs and seeing your reactions:) I tossed around a couple of albums and it was down to 2, but......

As you all know by now, my pick for RoTM is indeed Patrick Sweany- Every Hour is a Dollar Gone. So I first initially heard the song "Them Shoes" when listening to Black Keys Radio on Pandora. I loved the sound initially and immediately bought it off of iTunes. I bought this vinyl 2 years ago off of Amazon for pretty darn cheap, but only now realized how hard it is to actually track down, so sorry:(

Congrats to @panino for cracking the code. I knew the Nine Mile clue would be the one which gave it away! If you have any questions on why I pick which clues, please feel free to ask, but I'm sure they're pretty obvious now:)

I have also been in contact with Nine Mile Records on their bandcamp site because I initially told them that I was planning on using this as a RoTM on here and would love to have a Q&A with Patrick if we could....and they responded they have reached out to him.

Here is what they said:
I got your note and have passed it on to Patrick. He is on tour, so it will be difficult for him to chime in, but if he has time, I'm sure he will. What would be the best way? Does he need an account? Regardless - thank you. We saw a nice little spike in sales this weekend!

They have also passed along these website for all to buy from and will ship to Europe, Australia, or anywhere...
NINE MILE RECORDS STORE on Storenvy)
Every Hour Is A Dollar Gone, by Patrick Sweany)

This was so much fun to try to guess!! Thanks for leading us on this hunt!

Back