Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 10- April 2020 —Patrick Sweany-Every Hour is a Dollar Gone

Alright....so congrats to all that played along. It was fun throwing you curveballs and seeing your reactions:) I tossed around a couple of albums and it was down to 2, but......

As you all know by now, my pick for RoTM is indeed Patrick Sweany- Every Hour is a Dollar Gone. So I first initially heard the song "Them Shoes" when listening to Black Keys Radio on Pandora. I loved the sound initially and immediately bought it off of iTunes. I bought this vinyl 2 years ago off of Amazon for pretty darn cheap, but only now realized how hard it is to actually track down, so sorry:(

Congrats to @panino for cracking the code. I knew the Nine Mile clue would be the one which gave it away! If you have any questions on why I pick which clues, please feel free to ask, but I'm sure they're pretty obvious now:)

I have also been in contact with Nine Mile Records on their bandcamp site because I initially told them that I was planning on using this as a RoTM on here and would love to have a Q&A with Patrick if we could....and they responded they have reached out to him.

Here is what they said:
I got your note and have passed it on to Patrick. He is on tour, so it will be difficult for him to chime in, but if he has time, I'm sure he will. What would be the best way? Does he need an account? Regardless - thank you. We saw a nice little spike in sales this weekend!

They have also passed along these website for all to buy from and will ship to Europe, Australia, or anywhere...
NINE MILE RECORDS STORE on Storenvy)
Every Hour Is A Dollar Gone, by Patrick Sweany)

I Always find it amazing that the rotm of our Little Forum causes a visible spike in Sales for indie labels like single lock or nine mile

Alright....so congrats to all that played along. It was fun throwing you curveballs and seeing your reactions:) I tossed around a couple of albums and it was down to 2, but......

As you all know by now, my pick for RoTM is indeed Patrick Sweany- Every Hour is a Dollar Gone. So I first initially heard the song "Them Shoes" when listening to Black Keys Radio on Pandora. I loved the sound initially and immediately bought it off of iTunes. I bought this vinyl 2 years ago off of Amazon for pretty darn cheap, but only now realized how hard it is to actually track down, so sorry:(

Congrats to @panino for cracking the code. I knew the Nine Mile clue would be the one which gave it away! If you have any questions on why I pick which clues, please feel free to ask, but I'm sure they're pretty obvious now:)

I have also been in contact with Nine Mile Records on their bandcamp site because I initially told them that I was planning on using this as a RoTM on here and would love to have a Q&A with Patrick if we could....and they responded they have reached out to him.

Here is what they said:
I got your note and have passed it on to Patrick. He is on tour, so it will be difficult for him to chime in, but if he has time, I'm sure he will. What would be the best way? Does he need an account? Regardless - thank you. We saw a nice little spike in sales this weekend!

They have also passed along these website for all to buy from and will ship to Europe, Australia, or anywhere...
NINE MILE RECORDS STORE on Storenvy)
Every Hour Is A Dollar Gone, by Patrick Sweany)

I love this choice, Crabby. I'm sharing this with my dad (and although that might sound like a diss, it really isn't. I get my music taste and hunger from him so this is actually a high compliment).

How are his other albums?

I love this choice, Crabby. I'm sharing this with my dad (and although that might sound like a diss, it really isn't. I get my music taste and hunger from him so this is actually a high compliment).

How are his other albums?
I’m a dad too😂😂😂
To be honest I haven’t dove into other albums that much but is on the list of things to do:)

Back