N&G Secret Santa - 21

PXL_20211218_224001463.jpg

I received this absolutely gorgeous pair of albums, which I can only assume is from my Santa - although they are both something I could have easily purchased late night without remembering! Someone dug through my somewhat limited recent forum activity I assume and am SO thankful and looking forward to blessing my ears very soon. Thank you Santa!!!

@Ghost.

Dude.

Can I just say this is the raddest one-two punch of killer wax I've received in a hot minute. AND HAND DELIVERED, I MIGHT ADD!

PXL_20211219_013615964.jpg

Dry Cleaning's debut is, hands down, one of the best releases of the year. Definitely a favorite. The fact that I didn't already have it on vinyl is downright criminal, thanks for correcting my glaring oversight haha

...and Jessica Pratt! What a talent. This is late-night-with-a-glass-of-wine music and I literally cannot wait to hear that gorgeous voice pour from my speakers.

Merry Christmas, for real. So grateful. And since we're basically neighbors, I owe you a beer 🍻

Thanks!!!

Thanks to Klarna, Covid on both sides, Norwegian oddness and more, my gift from my Secret Santa is following an unorthodox pattern, but will end up being as ace as always. Thanks to my very generous Santa @ayayrawn - we have a plan, and I should be able to display the records in the early new year. Merry Christmas everybody!

Ho ho hOMG!

Santa! Thank you so much for these beauties! First, we have Donald Byrd's Mustang! Really excited for this one, the line up is killer! Second, we have Nils Frahm's All Melody. I love Spaces and Nils' playing, it puts me in such a good mental place so this one is getting a lot of spins.

But the question remains, Santa, who are you? Thank you again!

20211219_141438.jpg

Attachments

• 20211219_141438.jpg
    20211219_141438.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 0
I’m at work but my girlfriend tells me a package from “Santa” showed up for me and that it was record shaped and so I had her open it and take pics!

95FFAA02-D633-4A68-BC9D-A63D8A56247B.jpeg

They’re wrapped in some excellent paper and they would’ve been left to unwrap with my other Christmas gifts but my girlfriend was a touch overzealous 😅

E7E23672-A4DC-4889-83B8-A06F9EC23041.jpeg

Excellent, this Leonard Cohen was one I had almost picked up on RSD and my girlfriend was wanting it as well! I’ve never listened to New Found Glory that I’m aware of but I’m excited to check it out. Thanks, Santa

Santa is out for delivery today! finally!! 👀

giphy.gif

Who sent me these amazing records?? This came today and it made my day. I did not expect this, y’all. I’m getting all teary.

Sacred Soul of North Carolina
The Brief Encounter- S/T
Black Joe Lewis & the Honeybears - The Difference between Me & You

8904D7BC-655B-4A1B-B334-A7FF29EAF1AA.jpeg

These are great and I can’t wait to kick my kids off the living room tv so I can spin them. It came with a great note that also made my day. Thank you, Santa!! So which one of y’all are in North Carolina?

Who sent me these amazing records?? This came today and it made my day. I did not expect this, y’all. I’m getting all teary.

The Brief Encounter- S/T

View attachment 122035

These are great and I can’t wait to kick my kids off the living room tv so I can spin them. It came with a great note that also made my day. Thank you, Santa!! So which one of y’all are in North Carolina?

Is this a @Lee Newman package?

The Brief Encounter- S/T

View attachment 122035

@Perforated Baby Salve wanted his Santa to send it to someone else instead of himself. So then I got your address under false pretenses and picked you as the 'someone else' since you were helping organize and weren't in the pool. I'll let the Santa reveal themselves or not.

Back