N&G Secret Santa - 21

Needles & Grooves

Administrator
It's time for the third annual N&G Secret Santa!

It will be a similar setup as the past couple of years. For those new (or need a refresher) here are the rules:

• Signup using the link below. The signups will be open until November 21st.
    • Please include your username, address, discogs profile, and any instructions for your Santa to give you a good gift
    • The price range is $30-$60, which is a couple or records or one fancy record. Please try to adhere to both the upper and lower limits if at all possible. If you get matched with someone you are close with we understand that you may go over, but try to stay within this range to prevent FOMO.
    • If you are not from the U.S. please give a link for a local store that people from the States can use to purchase something to be shipped to you.
  • The week of Thanksgiving we will be making Secret Santa matches and sending out the information.

• Buy your records and send them!
    • Make sure to get them shipped so they arrive before Christmas! USPS recommends December 17th for first class and priority. Give a few extra days if you are doing media mail.
    • If you are matched with someone who is not from your country, purchase records from a store in their country to have it shipped to them. International shipping is expensive and kind of a hassle.
  • Once you ship your package, please send the staff member that DM'd your match a tracking number.

• When you receive your package take a picture and post it here!
    • Please do this. There is nothing worse than putting a lot of effort into a package only you have your Santee basically ignore it

Signup link: N&G Secret Santa

I did sign up but I didn't know whether to say "I accept international secret Santa shipping" because I still just like to make a special note and stuff explaining.. other than that I'm all prepared

I did sign up but I didn't know whether to say "I accept international secret Santa shipping" because I still just like to make a special note and stuff explaining.. other than that I'm all prepared
Up to you! We added that this year given some complaints about getting an international Santee last year (even though many people did just put "I only want an US Santee" in the information box which was easy to accommodate...)

giphy.gif

Back