N&G Secret Santa 2022

View attachment 161108

@throwingthings 👑👑👑👑!!!

An all-timer I've wanted forever, and something new for me! I'm familiar with Copeland and New Age, but not as much as I should be (especially considering I host an experimental music show)!! Thank you so much man, happy holidays to you and your's.♥️

Dynamite choices!

View attachment 161108

@throwingthings 👑👑👑👑!!!

An all-timer I've wanted forever, and something new for me! I'm familiar with Copeland and New Age, but not as much as I should be (especially considering I host an experimental music show)!! Thank you so much man, happy holidays to you and your's.♥️
Those are both excellent. One of my top50 all time and a new age standard.

So happy they arrived in time! I think you're going to love KEYBOARD FANTASIES (which is a great anytime listen, but would serve nicely as a secular holiday/wintertime album)—and MODAL SOUL is a given!

I've gone off the deep end with New Age and there are some great, affordable reissues out there, so if you're interested in more recs, always feel free to shoot me a DM. Hope your holidays are cheerful! 🎅🏽

As my Santa knows, this is a Christmas miracle:
View attachment 161133
And unless i’m grossly mistaken, this one of the two…

Yes this is part two that I didn’t have tracking for! The other part was the one your postman didn’t want last week! If it makes it back here I’ll return it!

I hope you like this. She’s a small local artist and this was one of my favourite albums of the year it came out!

Yes this is part two that I didn’t have tracking for! The other part was the one your postman didn’t want last week! If it makes it back here I’ll return it!

I hope you like this. She’s a small local artist and this was one of my favourite albums of the year it came out!
Damn I thought maybe I had caught that one oh well…. Thanks again I look forward to it.

Damn I thought maybe I had caught that one oh well…. Thanks again I look forward to it.

Of the two I’m kinda glad this was the one that got through because it was direct from the artist on Bandcamp. The other one is from a local store when it comes back I should be able to collect it from them.

Also maybe if you were talking to USPS you did catch it and they’re just taking their sweet time about it!

The other one is an all time favourite that I was shocked you didn’t have until I couldn’t actually find anywhere in the US to buy it from!

Had an Amazon package this morning arrive that I ripped open thinking it was Pharaoh Sander’s Karma which is supposed to be delivered today. I then assumed Amazon sent me the wrong item but was kinda happy to get this album for free as a result cause it’s been on my want list for some time!

Headed to Amazon and saw that my Karma isn’t yet out for delivery. It then hit me this may be from Santa! Am I on the money?image.jpg

Had an Amazon package this morning arrive that I ripped open thinking it was Pharaoh Sander’s Karma which is supposed to be delivered today. I then assumed Amazon sent me the wrong item but was kinda happy to get this album for free as a result cause it’s been on my want list for some time!

Headed to Amazon and saw that my Karma isn’t yet out for delivery. It then hit me this may be from Santa! Am I on the money?View attachment 161344
Heyo!!! That’ll be me! You should’ve also received Emily Alone by Florist a few days back.
Your prompt was “looking for something peaceful” and Florist was my immediate thought. Which her new album is damn near perfect as well.
And ‘What Kinda Music’ because this record slaps! And I think it’s the second year I’ve given it for SS. Let me know if you got Florist. But ENJOY!!!

Back