N&G Secret Santa - 2020

I'm in! Haven't participated before- we can buy the records locally and ship them ourselves or have them shipped direct from retailer, right?
whatever you want, buy them from a local shop, buy them from amazon, ship them directly from the store, ship them yourself with a note, the only thing recommended is if you have an international santa buy it from a local store for them so you dont have to deal with international shipping

Does anyone have access to the previous years spreadsheets, including the VMP time? I’ve kind of forgotten who I bought for in what year and vice versa for a few of the years. Should have logged it in Discogs!

Does anyone have access to the previous years spreadsheets, including the VMP time? I’ve kind of forgotten who I bought for in what year and vice versa for a few of the years. Should have logged it in Discogs!

I can remind u approx 4 yrs ago u got me Jon Martin / Katherine Joseph and Sound of Yell
Bumper Xmas for a Byers 👌

I can remind u approx 4 yrs ago u got me Jon Martin / Katherine Joseph and Sound of Yell
Bumper Xmas for a Byers 👌
Couldn’t remember the year!

Listened to that Sound of Yell album a wee while ago and I wasn’t sure about it. May have to listen again. For shame, I don’t have a copy of Solid Air myself.

Couldn’t remember the year!

Listened to that Sound of Yell album a wee while ago and I wasn’t sure about it. May have to listen again. For shame, I don’t have a copy of Solid Air myself.
😲
Defo need to pick up a copy of Solid Air ! Even if you have listened to it many many times. It sounds great on Vinyl !
Been a while since i spin that SoY. Will give it a spin this week.
Another album to get a turn on project cleaner 👍

I'm definitely in! Are we doing different ones for different regions like before, or is it a free for all this time?

Not to disappoint you but I don’t think anyone will be getting you a person. That would be people trafficking....

If I get @Memo I’m going to gift @Joe Mac (get ur shit together just in case)

Anyone else just gets records. So don’t complain when only Vinyl discs arrive at your door. I’m not going to pay any heed to “where’s my joe Mac“ terms have now been set.

If I get @Memo I’m going to gift @Joe Mac (get ur shit together just in case)

Anyone else just gets records. So don’t complain when only Vinyl discs arrive at your door. I’m not going to pay any heed to “where’s my joe Mac“ terms have now been set.

Man that’s going to be one heavy package unless I go on a crash diet soon...

Back