N&G Secret Santa - 2020

i kinda hope people DONT get me something from my wantlist because i think i might give my brother my wantlist so he can get something for me and im nervous i might get a dupe

NEVERMIND i realized i also have a bullmoose buy list that had more records that was just as much that can help... i'm still nervous about the idea of getting a dupe but thinking about it the chances are super hard on that

Last edited:
dunno if i should go stay on the 50 dollar limit (since i save 10 dollars for other things like gifts for family and music), or go with my gut and do 60 bucks

dunno if i should go stay on the 50 dollar limit (since i save 10 dollars for other things like gifts for family and music), or go with my gut and do 60 bucks
You have been asking this question for several days now. Just spend what you feel you need to to get the job done. There is no N&G IRS coming to audit your gift.

You have been asking this question for several days now. Just spend what you feel you need to to get the job done. There is no N&G IRS coming to audit your gift.
i just have nothing to do for the next week or so so i need something to think about

Just let it go and worry about it when you find out who your Santee is, yo. 🍌
sorry i just have a bit more stress than usually partially because of this and also because of the other big thing i have to do in december and everything...

I added some stuff to my Discogs wish list as it will give whoever gets me some ideas (that they don’t necessarily need to stick to). Will get me to lay off additional purchases until the Secret Santa’s are over.

Back