N&G Secret Santa - 2020

Info in the first post. There are no 'regions'
so i guess for international santees who are given someone in the US they will just be sending through amazon? im just giving a guess

Or discogs or any record store that ships.
Yeah last year I tried to get a cogs shop in France to ship to my French santee and they shit all over that plan. Ending up having to buy it stateside and ship it. TBH, it's got me pretty on the fence about signing up this year.

Yeah last year I tried to get a cogs shop in France to ship to my French santee and they shit all over that plan. Ending up having to buy it stateside and ship it. TBH, it's got me pretty on the fence about signing up this year.

I prolly wouldn’t use cogs for this alright, sellers can get a bit uncomfortable about shipping to an address that isn’t the buyer. A local record store is probably a better bet if you don’t want to give the shitty rainforest bookstore any more custom than is entirely necessary.

My santa used discogs and it worked great. My santee was in the UK and I used Juno.

Does anyone have access to the previous years spreadsheets, including the VMP time? I’ve kind of forgotten who I bought for in what year and vice versa for a few of the years. Should have logged it in Discogs!
We could scrounge up last years, but anything from the VMP days have been lost to the sands of time (unless you have a way of contacting @Vebberim)

Last year I think we had about 80 Santas, and probably around 15 non-US
oh i didn't know that.. i was just guessing with half of people who said they're in being in canada or europe and not realizing we had 80 santas last time

Back