My Morning Jacket

Cross Posts:

View attachment 156078

View attachment 156079

View attachment 156080

It seems that the Orange/Setting Sun Edition has an extra 5 songs?
Or is that just a clerical error?

Side F
1.Movin’ Away (Jim Demo)
2. Slow Slow Tune (Band Demo)
3. First Light (Band Demo)
4. You Wanna Freak Out (Band Demo)
5. Holdin On To Black Metal (Jim Demo)

Speaking of, I'm at the end of my six-month Nugs trial and I've been enjoying it a lot, if not using it enough. I buy the odd Wilco and MMJ live recording anyway and have been increasingly interested in their live sound than their studio records (though I love most of them, too; just needed to hear the same old songs in a new way).

Anyone else use it and find it worth the subscription over picking up the rare Road Case or whatever, for now anyway?

Speaking of, I'm at the end of my six-month Nugs trial and I've been enjoying it a lot, if not using it enough. I buy the odd Wilco and MMJ live recording anyway and have been increasingly interested in their live sound than their studio records (though I love most of them, too; just needed to hear the same old songs in a new way).

Anyone else use it and find it worth the subscription over picking up the rare Road Case or whatever, for now anyway?
I ended up cancelling my subscription.

Same. Was waiting to pull the trigger until I saw some feedback.
Yeah last I looked there's nothing on Cogs in terms of reviews and not a whole lot of people have it. I was very impressed with the pressing and sound and packaging on the new Okonokos and a little less so on the It Still Moves and Evil Urges repress.

Yeah last I looked there's nothing on Cogs in terms of reviews and not a whole lot of people have it. I was very impressed with the pressing and sound and packaging on the new Okonokos and a little less so on the It Still Moves and Evil Urges repress.
Seconded on the Okonokos.

I haven't yet no. I'm looking at the VIP tickets and they're like $300+ each so that's a big no but we'll see what the normal tickets are when they open up.
I put in for a pair through the MMJ fan club pre-sale lottery, and GA was about $80, seated about $90, so not too bad. I'm assuming they'll be the same during the public on-sale.

I put in for a pair through the MMJ fan club pre-sale lottery, and GA was about $80, seated about $90, so not too bad. I'm assuming they'll be the same during the public on-sale.
How does the lottery work for assigned seating? They just give you 2 random seats and that's it? Could be anywhere?

Back