My Morning Jacket

My disc 1 of the Thunderdome version was slightly warped but played fine. Disc 2 was flat. I'm trying to remember the last time I bought a record that wasn't warped. Don't know if I've just had bad luck or if the problem is getting worse.

My disc 1 of the Thunderdome version was slightly warped but played fine. Disc 2 was flat. I'm trying to remember the last time I bought a record that wasn't warped. Don't know if I've just had bad luck or if the problem is getting worse.
Yeah, minor warps are pretty common for me too. This one seems slightly worse than usual, but I’ll give ‘em a clean and spin this weekend regardless and see how they sound.

come for the phone went west, stay for the songbird (fleetwood mac) interpolation.

the bonnaroo set was just awesome, they really showed up. it wasn't the epic 2008 show by any means, but it was a stellar late night show. then i got to see them again here in the cities a couple nights later and on barely any sleep after the drive back. would do it again 100%. i got the bonnaroo '04 vinyl just before i left for the festival - '04 was my first mmj show! - but i couldn't resist getting a signed copy at the saint paul show, it's not too often you have an opportunity to get a signed version of a show you attended.

Monday was everything I hoped for and more. On our afternoon drive to the venue it stormed and rained like hell; stopped shortly after we arrived, sprinkled a bit after the opener, Karl Denson's Tiny Universe (who was fantastic), and blue sky reappeared with a rainbow basically as MMJ took the stage.

My partner loved it and the setting was just fantastic. Good vibes all around, and of course an amazing set. Can't wait to see them again in the fall!

PXL_20230626_220116438.jpg

Niagara River right behind the stage. Canada on the right!

PXL_20230627_001034215.jpgPXL_20230627_012842654.NIGHT.jpgPXL_20230627_014112855.NIGHT.jpgPXL_20230627_195713884.jpg

Monday was everything I hoped for and more. On our afternoon drive to the venue it stormed and rained like hell; stopped shortly after we arrived, sprinkled a bit after the opener, Karl Denson's Tiny Universe (who was fantastic), and blue sky reappeared with a rainbow basically as MMJ took the stage.

My partner loved it and the setting was just fantastic. Good vibes all around, and of course an amazing set. Can't wait to see them again in the fall!

View attachment 176490

Niagara River right behind the stage. Canada on the right!

View attachment 176489View attachment 176492View attachment 176493View attachment 176491
ArtPark is a great venue, seen a bunch of stuff there and it's always a good time.

Back