My Morning Jacket

Now I read the review from Pitchfork for the new one and it’s confounding to me. Although it did point out how simplistic the lyrics are - which I kind of agree with - but the jams are there and the songs that are shorter still have such amazing movement to them.
Yeah, that review was disappointingly harsh. Jim’s sincerity comes through, despite the simplicity, IMO. Whatever…

Is the band hurting for money or something? 2021 releases:

At Dawn reissue
MMJ Live Vol 1
MMJ self-titled (new album)
Chapter 1 reissue
Chapter 2 reissue
Okonokos reissue

At Dawn reissue
MMJ Live Vol 1
Chapter 1 reissue
Chapter 2 reissue
Okonokos reissue
worth noting this is also at target and might be in the buy 2 get 1 sale:

At Dawn reissue
MMJ Live Vol 1
Chapter 1 reissue
Chapter 2 reissue
Okonokos reissue
Looks more just like keeping stuff in print, which is good for everyone except flippers. Current Discogs prices for Okonokos are ridiculous.

At Dawn reissue
MMJ Live Vol 1
Chapter 1 reissue
Chapter 2 reissue
Okonokos reissue
Was It Still Moves and Evil Urges this year too?

I already have Okonokos, so this new version isn’t like radically different right? I feel good with my original copy. Same way I felt good with my deluxe It Still Moves from a few years back.

I already have Okonokos, so this new version isn’t like radically different right? I feel good with my original copy. Same way I felt good with my deluxe It Still Moves from a few years back.
It has 3 bonus tracks and the last 2 sides seem switched. Different yes but I wouldn't say radically different.

Back