My Morning Jacket

Think I actually misread that. Only some of the shows are It Still Moves anniversary shows, and not Toronto. Cool with me.
VIP seats are on sale now.
Best seats and some swag to make the price tag worth it (?)
I picked up 7th row center for the Friday Beacon Theater/NYC show.
It’s not the It Still Moves performance - but it’s the date my wife the super fan can do and it guarantees her a great seat and a ticket so I ponied up the dough.
I figure we’re more likely to hear some Evil Urges on the non ISM date too.

But I put in for the lottery on Thursday too.

So I got shut out of the One Big Family ticket fulfillment for the Beacon. The email said additional tickets will be available today at 1:00 ET and that I would be getting an email with a presale password but it's almost 11:00 and no email so far... Anyone else?

So I got shut out of the One Big Family ticket fulfillment for the Beacon. The email said additional tickets will be available today at 1:00 ET and that I would be getting an email with a presale password but it's almost 11:00 and no email so far... Anyone else?
Yep same, no email yet. Although honestly I thought today's tickets were open to everyone so I'm not sure what that presale password thing is all about.

Yep same, no email yet. Although honestly I thought today's tickets were open to everyone so I'm not sure what that presale password thing is all about.
I don't think that's right. Public onsale is later this week. A bunch of presales are happening today at 1:00 ET (like 5 minutes from now). Does anyone have a code I can use??

Both for the spring tour and this one the code email only went out at exactly 1:00. Didn't win the lottery yesterday and couldn't get GA despite being online on time, so hopefully I'll be able to upgrade and sell my seats.

Both for the spring tour and this one the code email only went out at exactly 1:00. Didn't win the lottery yesterday and couldn't get GA despite being online on time, so hopefully I'll be able to upgrade and sell my seats.
I got it at 1:17. By the time everything was gone. I sent "Ticketstoday" an email and told them to go fuck themselves. Ticketstoday is of course, owned by Ticketmaster.

Last edited:
I got it at 1:17. By the time everything was gone. I sent "Ticketstoday" an email and told them to go fuck themselves. Ticketstoday is of course, owned by Ticketmaster.
Brutal. Maybe there will be more released for the general on-sale...? I'd imagine not everything was released today.

Brutal. Maybe there will be more released for the general on-sale...? I'd imagine not everything was released today.
It's going on to general public on Friday. I'd imagine there will be more then but honestly I'm so predictably pissed off at the process I may not even bother.

Sorry about the strikeouts.
If I end up not being able to use my tickets for some reason- I'll post them here, at face value, first.

Sorry about the strikeouts.
If I end up not being able to use my tickets for some reason- I'll post them here, at face value, first.
Like. Just to be clear. There are tickets available still. But I'm not buying them because this whole process is predatory garbage.

Decent Seats at Face Value are still available for the Oct. 19th Beacon Theater show right now.

A message from My Morning Jacket:

We're hitting the road for a run of shows this fall including 20th anniversary celebration shows for 'It Still Moves'. For the 'It Still Moves' anniversary shows, we will perform the album front to back and those shows will be NYC on Oct 19th, Atlanta on Nov 3rd, and Chicago on Nov 9th. We can't wait to see you at a show!
Presale starts at 10:00 AM local

Offer code:
STILLMOVES

Ends May 18, 2023 at 10:00 PM​

Toronto, ON​
October 17, 2023

New York, NY​
October 19, 2023

New York, NY​
October 20, 2023

New York, NY​
October 21, 2023