Music News / Reviews

As follow up… the dude from Linkin Park sang for them and now some dude from some other numetal band sings for them. Furthermore, they have released two albums and an ep that don’t have Weiland.

Huh?
That doesn’t even include Talk Show, the band that the rest of STP formed with another different lead singer in the late 90s while Scott Weiland was in rehab.

TBH, while it wasn’t as good as STP their sole album wasn’t terrible. I am pretty sure I even purchased the CD.

As follow up… the dude from Linkin Park sang for them and now some dude from some other numetal band sings for them. Furthermore, they have released two albums and an ep that don’t have Weiland.

Huh?
They moved on from Scott long before he died. Chester didn’t record any albums though, just the other guy.

They moved on from Scott long before he died. Chester didn’t record any albums though, just the other guy.
There is an ep evidently. I don’t know, much like Alice In Chains, just seems weird to carry on after having such an iconic front man.

Edit - I’m not trying to say they should break up, just it would seem like they should have a different name

Back