Music News / Reviews

Tis the season!

F-QLK4FWsAAqkRJ

The music press sure spends a lot of time talking about Wolfgang Van Halen. Are they trying to make him a thing or is he a thing and I've somehow just missed out on it?

• Laughing
Reactions: OMC
The music press sure spends a lot of time talking about Wolfgang Van Halen. Are they trying to make him a thing or is he a thing and I've somehow just missed out on it?
I really like this take/question.

I saw him carry the VH torch at the Foo Fighters tribute to Taylor Hawkins in LA. I remember my immediate reactions at that time were…

- EVH did a damn good job raising and teaching his son to play
- It’s damn near impossible to follow in the footsteps of musical giants

All right before I even finish this:
Take on Me is at 193…???… wtaf? That’s a top tier song!

Also 199 is not 200 RS.

RIP Shane MacGowan

The funeral and wake die Shane MacGowan seems to be very fitting with people dancingvin the church ailses with glenn hansard and the pogues playing fairytale of New York. Then their was the wake in the pub afterwards for which shane reportedly left 10.000£ for free beer as his last wish a d people playing music and singing and drinking till dawn. Is there a more fitting way to send of shane macgowan?

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else, but apparently Phosphorescent (Matthew Houck) has a new album called Revelator that's coming out at some point. So, he played a show at a bike shop in Minneapolis?

Another merchandiser bites the dust leaving labels and artists in the lurch.

I found this out shortly after responding to an open customer service inquiry I had with them, which fortunately got solved today by the label directly.

EDIT: Feels especially bad having wished the CS reps happy holidays in messages they'll now never see.

Last edited:
Back