Music Festivals

FwQf8P0acAEGdZY
Did not realize Bowling For Soup was still going and that they had 2 albums in the 90s

Normally I get away with having only two colors to my code, but this year I needed four.

Greens are must sees.
Cyans are probablies.
Pinks are to revisit before deciding but could easily become greens/cyans.
Oranges are have-seens that I'd gladly see again.

ADqTrmw_YqkaE6S6oa1c68yhzLlQStETaiyQ_DRhug3FjFQxA0iRt4T8tYfJwEBL5zl2G8Qk9pLPgPpRsDHDRoUVvem9vojZL6rNmaU8at2esReAnlRceuANow_bsKJI4eQXi5bniP733n8krLOt0cWsay__oJIj_O-sb9KfHdMKlcChHgTSUd72OZ8RCn-QB-b1_1ino69ijc9SNDp45-z3XPs4D4r7wcRdCtkmYEtkPZ020P49fSsdXh4geSJTy-t9ynJE6KV2PYVE2FrqXroczyLamp4Uz_l62g0SaJuJTGUhIYOlPJDSPMUGM-0HuA=w512

For anyone considering Pickathon, I posted a preview recently with 2 more installments coming soon. The lineup had me a little lost, so I tried to do a deep dive into the acts and discovered a lot of great stuff.

Flying to Cincy in the am for Homecoming this weekend.

Flying to Cincy Friday evening...Saturday only for me. Venue looks really small but weather looks perfect.

Will be with you all in spirit! Enjoy my hometown!

Next weekend looking grand for the annual A&F Challenge in Columbus next weekend. Glad I get to skip AJR for my brother's Grateful Dead cover band.

1694703234014.png

Yep, I'll be there Saturday / Sunday. Really surprised they put War on Drugs on the Tiki stage. Looking forward to Deaf Charlie & Lido Pimenta on that stage on Sunday, and then the Pretenders / Foos.
Awesome! We'll be there all three days, but we think we'll get there a little later on Friday and Sunday. The ladies don't like an absolutely full day.

Back