Music Festivals

Yea, there was no way Turnstile werent going to do coachella this year, now that almost all other fests want to capitalize on their (i guess trendy) success.

i just hope their set gets put on the livestream playlist, i am tired of all the hardcore/loud bands that play coachella never getting their sets recorded for it lol

1642779860078.png

They picked a lane and stayed in it. While this is way to rock rock for my liking I respect their choices. I'd much rather go to this than Bonnaroo or Coachella if I had to pick any.

View attachment 125808

They picked a lane and stayed in it. While this is way to rock rock for my liking I respect their choices. I'd much rather go to this than Bonnaroo or Coachella if I had to pick any.

I wonder how many Brinks Trucks they backed up to Metallica to replace Rage at the last second.

This is also my first "maybe I'm wrong...no it's the children" moment in not knowing pretty much any of the undercard. The top 6-8 one each day are intriguing enough to dig further though.

Newport Folk Festival on sale next week. I feel like this may be the year I try for it. Boston Calling isn't screaming my name and Newport always delivers.

Also I didn't need to know about that Winooski fest...I wish my GF dug more of those groups

Newport Folk Festival on sale next week. I feel like this may be the year I try for it. Boston Calling isn't screaming my name and Newport always delivers.

Also I didn't need to know about that Winooski fest...I wish my GF dug more of those groups

Newport is on sale now. I wish other fests were this reasonably priced. just a tick over 250 3-day, 200 2-day, and 100 1-day (approximately, with fees bundled) is just a lot more friendly when Boston Calling is asking 400 for 3-day

Edit: And...waitlists everywhere now.

Last edited:
Newport is on sale now. I wish other fests were this reasonably priced. just a tick over 250 3-day, 200 2-day, and 100 1-day (approximately, with fees bundled) is just a lot more friendly when Boston Calling is asking 400 for 3-day

I want to go one of these days, about the only festival I have any interest in going to, to be honest.

I may have to head home to home home state of Connecticut for this...

me too! but those prices are steep. I'm going to wait and see if The National have other dates around this one first. Remove them from the lineup and I wouldn't even bother.

Back