Music Festivals

This is my schedule for the weekend, I'd be glad to meet up for a bit with anyone for any of these sets or during lulls in my schedule.
I'll be doinggggg:
Friday: Armand Hammer, Dogleg, probably DEHD, Hop Along, black midi, fiery furnaces/ela minus split, AnCo, Big Thief, Phoebe

Saturday: Horsegirl, Bartees, Maxo, Amaarae I guess, Waxahatchee, Ty Segall, Jamilla Woods, Angel Olsen, St. Vinnie

Sunday: Tomberlin, Special Interest, oso oso, Mariah, Caroline, Yves, Danny, FlyLo, Erykah

so...we should be able to cross paths at some point

I cant believe that in less than 24 hours ill be watching live music for the first time in almost 2 years. When the schedule first came out I was a bit disappointed Armand Hammer was so early on Friday, but now I'm so fucking hyped that they will be my introduction back to live music.

Rickflairwooooo.gif

Who had "Baseball themed fest in Arizona" as arguably the best medium fest lineup?

615c9b197ae9f56e629134d3_IF_AZ21_Admat_100521%5B1%5D.png

All Things Go Fest at MPP tomorrow. Weather looks to be pretty gross, but hopefully it goes and is a good time regardless.

whew.

feels good to be back in the swing! knew I missed these things but damn, this year was a fun little run and some days off in between.
managed to have good weather and some good tunes at Sea Hear Now, Gov Ball, Aftershock, and EDC Las Vegas these recent months.

I'm already stoked for the next season! hope to run into some of y'all in 2022.

whew.

feels good to be back in the swing! knew I missed these things but damn, this year was a fun little run and some days off in between.
managed to have good weather and some good tunes at Sea Hear Now, Gov Ball, Aftershock, and EDC Las Vegas these recent months.

I'm already stoked for the next season! hope to run into some of y'all in 2022.

I've got tickets for Coachella and also the Once Upon A Time In L.A. concert. I'm a little apprehensive but I think I'm ready as I'm going to be. We're also seeing Japanese Breakfast with SASAMI in a little over a week.

The very first Primavera L.A.

467ADC03-B532-46F0-BC8A-21B3462C37F8.jpeg

Maybe I've just been to too many festivals but this isn't all that impressive to me so far.

Back