Music Festivals

Armand Hammer--->Dogleg--->hop along--->black midi--->fiery furnaces--->anco---->big thief--->phoebe

Faye webster(already seen waxahatchee)--->ty segall--->Jamila woods--->angel olsen---->st Vincent

Cassandra Jenkins--->weather station/Caroline polachek(not too worried which one i miss)---->thundercat/Yves Tumor(??)--->Danny Brown---->cat power(gf made this decision, but I'm good with it!)---->badu

Last edited:
Riot_2021_SINGLEDAY_THUR_FINAL-931x1024.jpg
Riot fest kinda took a weird turn with NIN cancelling all their shows for the year, and announcing the headliner of their preparty...

Haven't seen it posted yet...but ACL Festival has gone negative-test / vaccine only.

To get around Governor Abbott's order stating any business requiring proof of vaccine could have it's TABC liquor license suspended...the ACL Festival language basically says every attendee must have a negative test, but you can opt-out of the test by showing a vaccine card.

I'm usually all over the place at festivals, but I'm down to meet up with anyone at fests for a set or a drink or whatever.
This is my schedule for the weekend, I'd be glad to meet up for a bit with anyone for any of these sets or during lulls in my schedule.
Friday- Armand Hammer, Dogleg, Dehd/djnate, Hop Along, Fiery Furnaces, ANCO, big thief until yaeji starts, phoebe

Sat - bartees strange, maxo kream, amaarae, Waxahatchee, ty/Georgia, woods, Jay Electronica,

Sun- whatever til Yves, Danny brown, flylo, badu

just got back from Elements...incredible music...

everything else was approaching Fyre Fest-level failure

Back