Music Festivals

I love Friday, but Saturday and Sunday look pretty snoozy to me. Prob gonna stick with Riot Fest this year, as much as it bums me out to miss Phoebe, Dogleg, Waxahatchee, Bartees and oso oso

Grabbed my p4k ticket. Friday is borderline perfect for me. I'm not crazy about Saturdays headliners, but that 2nd line is fantastic, and Sunday has Badu and Yves who are both on my need to see list. I dont know how anyone cant like this lineup, its easily the best one out so far. Each day has at least 9 acts i want to see. Also can't beat a festival that is costing me less than $500 for ticket, travel and room.

Pitchfork Lineup looks like a snooze fest.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking it

Yes!!!! Phew...I’m a little relieved now :)
Opinions are like assholes.....

I literally haven't seen a better American festival this year. This fest has top acts from all of my favorite genres except for Jazz, my favorite band of all time, my personal current king of rap, legacy acts that have been putting out great music for decades, and some of the hottest up and coming acts. I dont know what more you could want in a festival?

I literally haven't seen a better American festival this year. This fest has top acts from all of my favorite genres except for Jazz, my favorite band of all time, my personal current king of rap, legacy acts that have been putting out great music for decades, and some of the hottest up and coming acts. I dont know what more you could want in a festival?

There's only three acts there I'd be slightly interested in (St. Vincent, Yaeji and Black Midi) and I've seen the first two twice each.

I'd def be going if not for the timing....even though I'll admit that I consider Friday to be only stacked day for my tastes (and damned near an all-timer at that)....once I factor in that conflicts are going to ruin my one stacked day, I can't really justify it.

I'd def be going if not for the timing....even though I'll admit that I consider Friday to be only stacked day for my tastes (and damned near an all-timer at that)....once I factor in that conflicts are going to ruin my one stacked day, I can't really justify it.
I am very worried about conflicts since every day I want to see about 75% of the acts playing.

Ranked in order of want to see *=havent seen before

Friday
AnCo/Armand Hammer*/Bridgers*/Kelly Lee Owens*/Yaeji*/Hop Along/Fiery Furnaces/DJ Nate*/dogleg*

I've never gotten into Big Thief but am enjoying the songs my one friend has been sending me today

Saturday
Jay Electronica*/Ty Segal/Jamilia Woods*/Georgia Ann Mudrow*/Maxo Kream*/Waxahatchee/ Kim Gordon/Bartles Strange*/Amaree*/St Vincent/Angel Olsen*

Sunday
Badu*/Yves*/Cat Power*/FlyLo/Thundercat/Danny brown/Keiya*/

Instant cop

Grabbed my p4k ticket. Friday is borderline perfect for me. I'm not crazy about Saturdays headliners, but that 2nd line is fantastic, and Sunday has Badu and Yves who are both on my need to see list. I dont know how anyone cant like this lineup, its easily the best one out so far. Each day has at least 9 acts i want to see. Also can't beat a festival that is costing me less than $500 for ticket, travel and room.

I’ll probably only pop in for Friday but Animal Collective and Armand Hammer will be a blast!

I’d love Sunday as well but trying to juggle Riot Fest and Dead & Co the following week as well.
Weekend tickets bought, see y'all down there! Such a stacked lineup full of artists I've been needing to see. Very little bloat compared to most festivals. Friday and Sunday are especially great. Anco and Big Thief are definitely top tier bands on my list to finally see. Phoebe and Waxahatchee being the only two I've seen before here.

Last edited:
Weekend tickets bought, see y'all down there! Such a stacked lineup full of artists I've been needing to see. Very little bloat compared to most festivals. Friday and Sunday are especially great. Anco and Big Thief are definitely top tier bands on my list to finally see. Phoebe and Waxahatchee being the only two I've seen before here.
This will be my second time seeing AnCo at Pitchfork and around a dozen times seeing them overall. They were one of the last bands I saw live before the pandemic at Desert Daze in 19' and they were fantastic, and of the dozen times I've seen them only 2 were underwhelming shows. This whole lineup is great and ill have a great time all weekend, but im essentially going just to see them as I'm expecting a top tier performance.

Also I feel like this is the time to go see your favorite bands. After a year+ of no live shows i can only imagine bands are going to be bringing their A game a lot more in the coming months

Back