Music Festivals

not official, but I heard it from a friend who (heard it from a friend whoooo) said Moon River Fest in Chattanooga goes on sale Thursday and the lineup is:

Wilco, Lord Huron
Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors, Lake Street Dive, Old Crow Medicine Show, Hippo Campus, Indigo Girls, Dr. Dog, Dawes, Shovels & Rope, YOLA, COIN, Mipso, Amythyst Kiah, Molly Tuttle, Madison Cunningham, Rebirth Brass Band, Seratones, Overcoats, The National Parks, American Aquarium and Allison Russell

Ohana is a go for this year. Looks like the Pretenders dropped on Sunday, but Brandi Carlile took their place. I'm ok with that!

View attachment 99100
Picked up Friday/Saturday, but Sunday was sold out. Might have to look for some for sale around that time. Will be good to get down there. I went the first year and had a good time. Nice spot and solid if not groundbreaking lineup.

Picked up Friday/Saturday, but Sunday was sold out. Might have to look for some for sale around that time. Will be good to get down there. I went the first year and had a good time. Nice spot and solid if not groundbreaking lineup.
Last few years Sunday was easy to pick up. Given this is the first PJ show since 2018 might change that a bit for this year though. Love the venue and while the vibe has gotten a little more "OC" over the years, it's still a good time. I picked up Sat/Sun when this first went on sale last year, but am definitely considering Friday now as well.

Last few years Sunday was easy to pick up. Given this is the first PJ show since 2018 might change that a bit for this year though. Love the venue and while the vibe has gotten a little more "OC" over the years, it's still a good time. I picked up Sat/Sun when this first went on sale last year, but am definitely considering Friday now as well.
Yeah, I was wondering if that might be the case. I won't mind spending Sunday by the pool if that is the case.

Ohana is a go for this year. Looks like the Pretenders dropped on Sunday, but Brandi Carlile took their place. I'm ok with that!

View attachment 99100
If Pearl Jam was headlining Sat with the rest of that lineup, I’d definitely be there. I love EdVed, but I’d much rather see PJ.

i have tix to see The Frames at Webster Hall in NYC a few days prior to Ohana (rescheduled from 2020). Glen said that there wouldn’t be Frames anniversary shows this year, but if they are playing Ohana, I guess I can hold out hope for the NYC gig.

We have Sea Hear Now tix which I think will happen, so we’ll see PJ. Maybe Ed can convince Danny Clinch to add The Frames and Spoon to the SHN lineup.

Done. I am craving live music. And a festival I can walk over to with Wilco headlining? I’m there. I am not as big a fan as many other artists on this lineup but I look forward to just taking it all in. Got Drew Holcomb’s live album recently and it’s pretty great. Molly Tuttle has been on my radar a little bit, but I’ve been wanting to dive in more. Dr. Dog I haven’t listened to in years but they are fun live. They actually played here a long time ago for a free show and I remember thinking that was the best we were gonna get for this city. Happy to see that we’ve gotten a lot more big names here since then. Anyway, the location for this festival is great! I can’t wait to actually experience live music again.

Anyway, if anyone else is going and wants to know anything about the area. I am here.

Done. I am craving live music. And a festival I can walk over to with Wilco headlining? I’m there. I am not as big a fan as many other artists on this lineup but I look forward to just taking it all in. Got Drew Holcomb’s live album recently and it’s pretty great. Molly Tuttle has been on my radar a little bit, but I’ve been wanting to dive in more. Dr. Dog I haven’t listened to in years but they are fun live. They actually played here a long time ago for a free show and I remember thinking that was the best we were gonna get for this city. Happy to see that we’ve gotten a lot more big names here since then. Anyway, the location for this festival is great! I can’t wait to actually experience live music again.

Anyway, if anyone else is going and wants to know anything about the area. I am here.

I always love festival lineups, I just don't like the idea of festivals for some reason. It really is a great lineup especially with Wilco, Dawes and Lord Huron. Molly is great and American Aquarium too.

Back