Music Festivals

Don't know how KOL scores a headlining spot over My Morning Jacket, but otherwise it's a great lineup again. Eddie AND Pearl Jam, Pretenders, The Frames(!), Maggie Rogers, Shovels & Rope, Brian Fallon. I'll be there Saturday / Sunday for sure.

Image result for ohana festival 2020
Millenial Dad Megafest right there

a smattering of the fests my friends and I work that haven't been cancelled. does not include some other big ones that might get new dates, my own fest (Sept) or rescheduled tours I was working stops on (Sept-Nov.)

good luck music fans and industry folks.
IMG_5753.jpg

side note- some of these are still rumoured to be cancelled/postponed again, including Coachella.

Last edited:
a smattering of the fests my friends and I work that haven't been cancelled. does not include some other big ones that might get new dates, my own fest (Sept) or rescheduled tours I was working stops on (Sept-Nov.)

good luck music fans and industry folks.
View attachment 39875

side note- some of these are still rumoured to be cancelled/postponed again, including Coachella.
Super happy to see some fests still going forward. But what in the holiest of why haven’t I heard of this is Bourbon and Beyond? And why am I not there right now?!?!

Riot_2021_ADMAT_SQUARE.jpg

Riot fest cancelled for 2020 and announced the first wave of the festival for 2021. Also added a Thursday evening for 2020 ticketholders/early 2021 ticketbuyers which promises secret bucket list level performances and a big name not on the regular lineup, so that's fun.

Last edited:
Surprised that Ohana hasn't cancelled/rescheduled yet. They aren't charging the layaway on the tickets though. I'm assuming like all the other ones they are just trying to get a 2021 lineup in place so they can keep some of the revenue they have from 2020.

Surprised that Ohana hasn't cancelled/rescheduled yet. They aren't charging the layaway on the tickets though. I'm assuming like all the other ones they are just trying to get a 2021 lineup in place so they can keep some of the revenue they have from 2020.
they just wanna make sure nobody gets left behind

Not so much a festival, but a cool collection of artists doing a livestream on Twitch this weekend :)

105971697_2193258220819731_5345695136162528640_o.jpg

Bonaroo cancelled today. This is going to be a LONG Ass year. On a brighter note, a dear friend is putting on a drive in concert series here in Knoxville.

Back