Music Festivals

Gives me dire expectations for Forecastle
Forecastle is a LN event- so some of the other bigs would prob be more comparable for lineup sourcing (ACL, Lolla, Bonnaroo, Boston Calling, Gov Ball, etc etc), Bunbury is Promowest which is Express Live wich is AEG, so same same but slightly different beast and I believe Promowest maintained their "independence" with booking Bunbury- which is probably the only unfortunate part of the buy-out judging by this lineup ahahahaha

and RIP all of our eyes, Parklife
d0y-p1O5bgyWJdyYJJep7W4LKYaTWso-wByYIe-HNzE.png

imagine the number of pairs of eyes this passed by before being put out and yet apparently none of them sent the message to their person's brain that said, 'hey, maybe we don't want this to represent our festival? maybe?'

dear lord.

imagine the number of pairs of eyes this passed by before being put out and yet apparently none of them sent the message to their person's brain that said, 'hey, maybe we don't want this to represent our festival? maybe?'

dear lord.
maybe it's like the visual version of "if it's too loud, you're too old 🤘" ? it's just so, so much.

Last edited:
This new 80's festival is coming to Carson, CA ... Sponsored by Goldenvoice

View attachment 32475

@mcherry

holy shit! I’d go to this if I could

Wonder who will replace Morissey when he cancels.
I was also going to say this but knew in my heart, as I scrolled down, it would already have been said.

edit: I think Depeche Mode or New Order would be a really good replacement

holy shit! I’d go to this if I could

I was also going to say this but knew in my heart, as I scrolled down, it would already have been said.

edit: I think Depeche Mode or New Order would be a really good replacement

New Order makes sense, but Depeche Mode could sell out this entire thing on their own a couple of times over. SoCal loves their Fast Fashion.

Back