Movies

Everything I want to watch at Sundance is impossible for me to do. Either they are midnight movies - airing after 1:00AM, or they are early in the morning 10:00AM on a weekday. Cannot do those at all. It's a real bummer.
The second screenings are a 24 hr window that starts at 10am EST, so it doesn't matter what time of day you start it. It's just the premiere screenings that have a 3 hour window.

The second screenings are a 24 hr window that starts at 10am EST, so it doesn't matter what time of day you start it. It's just the premiere screenings that have a 3 hour window.
Whoa really? I had no idea that was the case! Now I gotta see if tickets for some are still available

Whoa really? I had no idea that was the case! Now I gotta see if tickets for some are still available
Yup...also, if something is sold out now, I recommend checking the day of the screening, because they've had a habit of dropping more tickets for screenings in the day of the screening. They did it last year, and they seem to be doing it again this year. At least this year, they've been announcing it on their twitter feed when they do.

Most batshit crazy film of Sundance so far has been Resurrection...grade A+ performance by Rebecca Hall and a spooky turn by Tim Roth and a plot that is almost like too absurd to function. Somehow it all works like gangbusters. There is a second screening tomorrow if anyone's looking to watch something weird.

edit: shit...it's sold out, but maybe they'll drop more tix tomorrow

Last edited:
Most batshit crazy film of Sundance so far has been Resurrection...grade A+ performance by Rebecca Hall and a spooky turn by Tim Roth and a plot that is almost like too absurd to function. Somehow it all works like gangbusters. There is a second screening tomorrow if anyone's looking to watch something weird.

edit: shit...it's sold out, but maybe they'll drop more tix tomorrow
more tickets just dropped for Resurrection tomorrow if anyone's curious :p

Watched Da 5 Bloods last night, very much enjoyed it, especially Delroy Lindo who is just phenomenal in it. It would be cool if Criterion scooped it up for a home media release like they have some other Netflix movies.
There’s a good chance they’ll do it. The Irishman Blu-ray has so many great features.
added to my watch list. Tx

Back