Movies

I've been able to avoid spoilers...but I'm gonna see Scream tomorrow.

Gonna hit an early afternoon matinee in an attempt to not be around too many other people.

Just got back home from the theater and I liked it. I guessed the killers pretty early on in the movie.

I really didn't care for the bullshit motive, though. I had a decent time watching it. The Scream movies really do need a rewatch once you know the ending.

My Scream rankings -

Scream
Scream 5
Scream 4
Scream 2
Scream 3

Last edited:
On the big screen here tonight. Not sure Viggo is my favorite hood 😊, but a enjoyable story that is more pg than reality.
View attachment 125730
I thought this was a decent film but then read that there was a bit of controversy behind it as the portrait of Tony. Shirley's family came out and said they softened his image and he wasn't actually a friend but an employee that resented his job.

I thought this was a decent film but then read that there was a bit of controversy behind it as the portrait of Tony. Shirley's family came out and said they softened his image and he wasn't actually a friend but an employee that resented his job.
Seems like it was family v producer and Hollywood v history thing. It's certainly not a documentary or biopic even.
There is Info that backs up that they were friends and had a bond.

Everything I want to watch at Sundance is impossible for me to do. Either they are midnight movies - airing after 1:00AM, or they are early in the morning 10:00AM on a weekday. Cannot do those at all. It's a real bummer.

Back