MoFi UltraDeck / StudioDeck Owners and those interested

Just wanted to say, 3rd time's the charm. My 3rd go at a MoFi deck, it finally clicked. Absolutely loving how the StudioDeck is performing in its current setup here. System synergy is the name of the game. Every turntable has a unique voice, akin to an instrument. Every piece in the signal chain makes a difference! It takes a LOT of hours of honest listening. With these sitting at $899 new now, they are a no-brainer recommendation.

Just wanted to say, 3rd time's the charm. My 3rd go at a MoFi deck, it finally clicked. Absolutely loving how the StudioDeck is performing in its current setup here. System synergy is the name of the game. Every turntable has a unique voice, akin to an instrument. Every piece in the signal chain makes a difference! It takes a LOT of hours of honest listening. With these sitting at $899 new now, they are a no-brainer recommendation.
Does this mean that they are clearing the StudioDeck line out . UltraDeck dies not appear to be on sale.

Has anyone gotten their MasterTracker stylus replaced? I heard that MoFi will do this service, but would like to know what the crew here thinks. I have put quite a few hours on this stylus in the past 2.5 years.

Has anyone gotten their MasterTracker stylus replaced? I heard that MoFi will do this service, but would like to know what the crew here thinks. I have put quite a few hours on this stylus in the past 2.5 years.
It was my understanding that the stylus could not be replaced . The whole cart needed to be replaced , however they would give you a discounted price . Not sure if this has recently changed .

If I remember correctly it's a 30% discount on the replacement, so $560-ish. That said, at 560 you might want to look at some other cart options. Just my opinion ;)

I have a Master Tracker that has ~150-200 hours on it and still sounded great when I replaced it with the SAE when those were dirt cheap from eBay. I’d sell It for any reasonable price. I don’t know what it’s worth, but I’d accept less than whatever it is. PM me if you’re interested.

Funny that this has come up in this thread today, as I was close to asking for some opinions on options to replace the UltraTracker on my StudioDeck. I'm thinking I want to switch up from the MoFi cart this time as well. I loved the Grado(s) on my old U-Turn so considering going back to them.

If I'm being honest, I was not blown away enough by the MasterTracker to want to spend that kind of money on it again.
This is where I’m at with mine too. Mine came with it and was open box so it was a good price but I wouldn’t hesitate to try a different cart. I’ll eventually have time to replace mine with the Soundsmith I got from @AnthonyI

Back