MoFi UltraDeck / StudioDeck Owners and those interested

IT’S UP AND RUNNING...AND IT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!!!! It’s been 8 months since I’ve had my “system” up and running an I’m bout to get real fucked up later🥃🥃🥃

here is a rough beginning picture of what it currently looks like..a few tweaks will come surely come

now playing : mofi Grateful Dead-American Beauty
image.jpg

IT’S UP AND RUNNING...AND IT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!!!! It’s been 8 months since I’ve had my “system” up and running an I’m bout to get real fucked up later🥃🥃🥃

here is a rough beginning picture of what it currently looks like..a few tweaks will come surely come

View attachment 96784
Beautiful space my friend :)

.........and yes, pick up that other set of Blue Jean cables.

View attachment 96784
Looks amazing! If it sounds half as good as it looks you're gonna love it. Meanwhile I'll be watching for drunk PIFs later...

View attachment 96784
Looks great!! Enjoy the night!!!

Wow. That looks really great... Severe envy over here! And you should probably go ahead and change your signature!

I recently replaced my longtime Thorens TD-166 mkll with a StudioDeck, and though the Thorens has served me well through the years, the StudioDeck is a distinct step up. I am very pleased with it, and glad to see such a great owners forum!

Turntable: StudioDeck
Cartridge: Nagaoka MP-150
Phono: Lounge LCR mklll
Amp: Raven Blackhawk
Speakers: Von Schweikert VR-33
Cables: Signal Cable Analog Two/ Morrow MA-1
Speaker Cables: Audioquest Rocket 11

Last edited:
I think they are quiet and well shielded- my number one priority. They are pretty neutral too. If you are wanting a cable to act as a tone control, to add or change something, these probably aren’t the ones for you.

I like things that don't sound like ass. These are dull in my system, but perhaps they will improve. Luckily there easily returned.

Back