Magnolia Record Club

Does anyone know how to get a hold of MRC other than email? I ordered 3 records over two weeks ago, and haven’t received my package yet. There is no tracking information either, but I did receive an email stating the records had shipped!

Does anyone know how to get a hold of MRC other than email? I ordered 3 records over two weeks ago, and haven’t received my package yet. There is no tracking information either, but I did receive an email stating the records had shipped!

Other than email?

Post something in the Facebook group maybe?

I wrote an email in about my pressing (it seemed off-center) and they got back to me quickly. I'm surprised you haven't heard back.

No tracking information in the email either?

I'd definitely just email again, I've never had to wait more than a couple of hours for a response

i got a tracking number, but there have been no updates for 2 weeks. It still says it is waiting for the shipment to be received by the USPS.

I got in touch with them through Facebook, but I haven’t gotten any info on the package.

1572603435083.jpeg

NOVEMBER 2019
A DUALTONE CHRISTMAS
The Record

The Record of the Month for November is A Dualtone Christmas, an exclusive compilation of your favorite Christmas songs sung by some of our favorite artists printed on a festive red vinyl!

JOIN NOW

Tracklist
Side A
1. The Lone Bellow – A Marshmallow World
2. The Lumineers – Blue Christmas
3. Drew & Ellie Holcomb – Let It Snow
4. Ivan & Alyosha – Being Home for Christmas
5. Langhorne Slim – Deck the Halls (With Boughs of Holly)
Side B
1. Kathleen Edwards – It’s Christmastime (Let’s Just Survive)
2. Delta Spirit – Santa Claus is Coming to Town
3. Wild Child – Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
4. Mt. Joy – Every Holiday (demo)
5. Amos Lee – Holiday Song

THIS MONTH'S DISCOVERY: THE BROOK AND THE BLUFF
First-Place-Mockup-800x534.jpeg

The Brook and the Bluff is a Birmingham-born, Nashville-based band that has quickly become characterized by Its evocative blend of vocal harmony, soulful air, and groovitational pull. These elements are readily apparent in the group’s early releases, which have helped spur the band forward in their musical pursuits. What started as a duo of Alec & Joseph transformed into the dynamic live act with John and Fred filling out the band.
Add the newest album “First Place” printed on blue vinyl and includes an exclusive insert for just $20!

Put my subscription on pause. Been spending way too much lately and not much Ive gotten from MRC recently gets many spins. And Im definitely not feeling a xmas album.
Definitely keeping an eye on it monthly though and may dip in and out

Just a personal opinion but I think these are your first two ROTM in 2020. Obviously will have different variants but I feel pretty confident in this.

1573137978298.png

1573138017897.png

Back