Magnolia Record Club

1625759000036.png

I got a shipping notice, although I don't remember un-pausing my membership.
Admittedly, I'm only half-in on this club anyway...I love the back catalog and have swapped more than I've gotten their curated monthly.

But I really should pay more attention.

Cross post from my AOTM thread:
Feels like I have waited a year for this:
View attachment 105441
If you are gonna screw up in the spectacular way that Magnolia did, this month and next are a good way to come back from it.

Normally, I listen to the AOTM first, not this month though been waiting too long to listen to this!

Last edited:
I’m also starting to think it might just be cut a little hot. The loud parts are a bit much/harsh. It’s also possible that I’ve just been spoiled by Haim and the Staves..

1626195983989.png

View attachment 105489

Too late for me. Already copped another variant.

I'll give this to Dawes, their color choices on the variants have been pretty much on point.

If you still have any of the Magnolia discount codes available, you can probably bring the prices below what other stores have out there (or if not you get reward points) but with no LE# that may sway people the other way.

I'll give this to Dawes, their color choices on the variants have been pretty much on point.

If you still have any of the Magnolia discount codes available, you can probably bring the prices below what other stores have out there (or if not you get reward points) but with no LE# that may sway people the other way.

Looks to be limited to 1000.

So I paused my Discovery track since I already have that HGM record coming next month, but my account looked like it paused the whole thing, so I emailed into support to make sure I still get Yola. Here's their response.

Screenshot_20210716-074758.png

So I've already been charged for NEXT month's records?? I wonder when people get charged for the next month, because I got that response on the 14th. Makes pausing or skipping a month difficult - which may explain why people have been having trouble doing just that.

Back