Magnolia Record Club

Wonder if the August ROTM will be Ellie Holcomb? Her new album comes out June 25th. It’s considered a Christian release, so that could possibly stop them. They did do needtobreathe, so it’s a possibility.

I feel like this might be a more divisive pick, but I'll always be happy to add a new Joseph release to my collection.

Edit: Allison Russell is an obvious winner to me too.

Last edited:

THIS MONTH'S ADD-ON: ALLISON RUSSELL​

1622552228805.png
allisonrussel-ylw-400x400.png

Last edited:
View attachment 91036

CLUB MEMBERS!

This record will also be Magnolia Record Club's Artist Discovery pick for July 2021. Join the club and you can add this album to your box for just $20 starting on JULY 1ST! They will ship with member boxes between August 1-7.

Doesn't look as good as the mockup, but not bad.

1622566666701.png

Yeah, I genuinely don't know how Magnolia Record Club has that particular Lord Huron release available which is painfully in their sonic alley and great value to their club and decide to go elsewhere. It's a super pretty variant to boot. Would've loved for that to be a club item, though ultimately it worked out the same way for me.

Kind of irritated at Magnolia at the moment. Tried to do a manual swap last month and they essentially said no. Paused my subscription and was charged anyway. Got a shipping notice for a non Magnolia record club version of Liza Anne. That was one of the records I said I was interested in swapping for but would have only wanted the Orange Magnolia Record club version. I emailed them and told them I would swap for Judah and The Lion spirit but waiting to hear back. This would have never happened had they not picked that stupid Thad Cockrell record again. Hopefully they make this right, I have been a member since its inception.

They responded and they said you were not charged for June yet and paused by subscription. It is like amateur hour with Magnolia lately. Ugh

Last edited:
I just got a shipping notice for this month's, which I thought I had on pause. Made my swap prior to pausing, so maybe that's what did it. Don't see a charge for the Discovery track on my statement, but it's in my shipping notice. Hmmmm?

Back