Magnolia Record Club

I said less Dualtone titles when I filled out the survey. How about some classic country or some Bluegrass artists, hell that new Chris Thile record would be a good ROTM.
I hope you’re right and we get Yola and Anderson East.

It’d be funny if they did Thile as a Discovery pick. Lol.

Sean McConnell has an album in August.

I too mentioned fewer Dualtone items, diversity in the main track, releases of harder to find records, etc. I hope they listen.

But yeah, I feel like the Needtobreathe crowd is a very fervent but smaller group. I know I've seen their last album on clearance at half off and $1 and older releases just gathering dust in bins, it'd be nice to have that be, like, a pre-order as opposed to a club pick

I swapped Manchester for Mt Joy. I have swapped three of the last four AOTMs, but I really like their back catalog so I guess I'll keep going that way until I run out of swaptions.

I swapped Manchester for Mt Joy. I have swapped three of the last four AOTMs, but I really like their back catalog so I guess I'll keep going that way until I run out of swaptions.

I did like that Mt Joy album, but I'm with you on swapping. Feels like I'm only here for the Discovery picks most of the time anymore.

Between this and Joyful Noise (realizing I'm selling more than keeping in that sub anymore), I may be down 2 subscriptions by end of the year.

I did like that Mt Joy album, but I'm with you on swapping. Feels like I'm only here for the Discovery picks most of the time anymore.

Between this and Joyful Noise (realizing I'm selling more than keeping in that sub anymore), I may be down 2 subscriptions by end of the year.

I'm the same way, I would probably cancel if it wasn't for discovery. VMP Country is about the only sub that I think that is worth it at the moment.

I've said it before too but month to month is the way to go. Don't lose access to Discovery track if you want it and get all the member pre-sales / exclusives without being locked into making a pick. The swaptions were rough this month once Shakey dropped out on like the 2nd.

VMP Country is on fire but I feel like they're not going to be able to keep up that momentum.

1619626500599.png

I hope you’re right and we get Yola and Anderson East.

It’d be funny if they did Thile as a Discovery pick. Lol.

Sean McConnell has an album in August.

Ok. Anderson East is not going to be ROTM. Their is an exclusive in the store now.

1619729817546.png

Back