Magnolia Record Club

also, my items from the lightly loved sale came in: of the five, two seem to have a discernible issue - one (Margo Price All American Made) has a gash on the spine and one (Julien Baker) has a couple crushed corners. No issues I can discern on Brandi Carlile's Firewatcher's Daughter other than it seems shrinkwrapped twice. No issues on the other Margo and the Waits compilation is in shrink, but has been opened and they sent me the ROTM version and not the one I ordered. Good haul for $12/each.

To add on, my two came in today. Highwomen has a couple bumped corners (like, barely, at worst shelf wear level), Wild Feathers has nothing discernably wrong.

Definitely gives me confidence for the next $12 sale.

1615217892255.png

CLUB MEMBERS!

This record will also be Magnolia Record Club's Artist Discovery pick for July 2021. Join the club and you can add this album to your box for just $20 starting on JULY 1ST! They will ship with member boxes between August 1-7.

View attachment 91036

CLUB MEMBERS!

This record will also be Magnolia Record Club's Artist Discovery pick for July 2021. Join the club and you can add this album to your box for just $20 starting on JULY 1ST! They will ship with member boxes between August 1-7.

Lol at HGM being discovery artist. They should change the name of the program. Very happy not to have to order this though

Lol at HGM being discovery artist. They should change the name of the program. Very happy not to have to order this though

I get the Brian Dunne and Futurebirds as discovery artists but this not so much. Maybe there is a huge release that much that we don't know yet, that is all I can figure.

I'd imagine that an artist the level of HGM being pushed to discovery probably means they have something high octane (or privileged) coming in July, but it's certainly an odd choice. I wouldn't have blinked at it as RotM in terms of profile.

Thought this was interesting on the Magnolia listing for the new HGM. I guess they are trying to give some pressing details these days.

1615227376532.png

Someone on Facebook asked and was told it’s the Bird record being shipped separate from the delayed Schultz.

Magnolia selling exclusive t shirts now too.

Back