Magnolia Record Club

What’s particularly peculiar is that it shows acceptance at old hickory today. So what it was just sitting there the whole time?

My Spotify singles came in which should be perfect for a spin tonight, glad we're back on the shipping train.

Skipping January. Just not close enough to my tastes and I've spent too much money on vinyl this month anyway. Hope shipping is fast and sounds are good for everyone else!

I've heard it's a terrible press. I didn't get around to listen myself before the holidays ended so it'll have to wait until November. Disappointing though.

I've heard it's a terrible press. I didn't get around to listen myself before the holidays ended so it'll have to wait until November. Disappointing though.
I’d seen some complaints. The first side wasn’t awful. Biggest problem there is that it is a long side so there was quite a bit of distortion on the Fallon song. I’ll give the other copy a clean and hope it sounds better.

1611326348911.png

CLUB MEMBERS! This record will be Magnolia Record Club's Artist Discovery pick for March 2021. Join the club HERE and you can add this album to your box for just $20 starting on MARCH 1ST! They will ship with member boxes between April 1-7.

View attachment 84820

CLUB MEMBERS! This record will be Magnolia Record Club's Artist Discovery pick for March 2021. Join the club HERE and you can add this album to your box for just $20 starting on MARCH 1ST! They will ship with member boxes between April 1-7.

Killing it with these discovery picks and I’m happy they are letting us know early!

Anybody get their box yet that got the discovery record as well? Got a shipping notice on the 19th and it looks to be in Old Hickory Purgatory at the moment.

Back