Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

So, the new releases are up
Amy Whinehouse - Frank
Beastie Boys - Pauls Boutique
Nirvana - Nevermind
oh man, time to skip already?
I own 2 out of 3 records already, and I'm not sure I want Amy...
I was hoping they got an Irish release included in each month options
(and by the way, I sent a message to them asking about the international shipping option, but got no answer yet)

Ooooh! I’d be happy with both Frank and Nevermind...

Kinda sad there’s no local release this month!
They are really tempting me this month. Torn between Frank & Nevermind. Would have went straight for Paul's Boutique if I didnt already own it

That’s the one I’d seen. I also want that blue Entroducing that’s sitting there below it too...
I jumped the shark and bought the endtroducing boxset from Discogs.

no colored vinyl but is a 6xLP bonanza.
and endtroducing is my favorite album ever!
My old copy (single LP) will show up in the next few days in the PIF thread

That’s the one I’d seen. I also want that blue Entroducing that’s sitting there below it too...
I want both too. I held back and bought nothing. Today is payday and I'm always guilty of overspending literally a couple hours into my monthly pay 😭 proud but not happy I left empty handed
I jumped the shark and bought the endtroducing boxset from Discogs.

no colored vinyl but is a 6xLP bonanza.
and endtroducing is my favorite album ever!
My old copy (single LP) will show up in the next few days in the PIF thread
6xLP wow, I don't believe I have ever even seen this I need to check it out

I think I’m going for nevermind this month. There’s a pink vinyl of Frank out there that I’ll probably eventually pick up for that one!
Nevermind for me too Pal. Hoping it'll be a great pressing too!
Have you received June's record yet? I haven't and I've emailed them. No response yet.

I have all 3 of these albums. They are all good but hardly scratching the surface of what could be. All 3 widely available cheaply and lots of colour variants for a similar (or less) price as seen by the Tower records photo. I don’t have Colours by Beck so could swap for it but it is also widely available and cheap. My Endtroducing hasn’t arrived yet, when it comes i’ll Make my mind up about next month. Any of the Irish artists releases worth a listen?

Nevermind for me too Pal. Hoping it'll be a great pressing too!
Have you received June's record yet? I haven't and I've emailed them. No response yet.

It’s not been dispatched yet but I’d hope I’m bottom of the stack given how small a distance it has to travel!

I have all 3 of these albums. They are all good but hardly scratching the surface of what could be. All 3 widely available cheaply and lots of colour variants for a similar (or less) price as seen by the Tower records photo. I don’t have Colours by Beck so could swap for it but it is also widely available and cheap. My Endtroducing hasn’t arrived yet, when it comes i’ll Make my mind up about next month. Any of the Irish artists releases worth a listen?

I liked both O Emperor and Anna Mieke and got both of those.

I think for now they are just focusing on getting going and building a customer base, id hope in the years to come that they move towards the more exclusive angle but I imagine you have to build relationships with the labels and prove you can sell certain amounts before they’ll entertain you

Just got the June album EP and test pressing! Anna Mieke is personalised and signed, the EP is up and coming Irish and international rock acts and the test pressing is of electro artist Doug Cooney’s Convergences EP. Also redeeemed the grey label Kind of Blue by sending me out an official one!

8568587D-EA8B-40AA-81CD-169A85E4B7C0.jpeg

859DB17B-193E-457D-9594-3E3F00F2E78B.jpeg

D2A4FD9E-480C-4378-9320-72683D9B957D.jpeg

32DAA79B-D50C-4085-96F5-C8308B40C63F.jpeg

excited about receiving my first box. Might go for Amy next month, Nevermind has a fair bit of filler (imo)

I like Neveemind, it’s one of the better albums that reminds me of my last few years in school! I’ll get that, although mainly because I’ve got my eye on the pink version of Frank!

That's a super nice package. I'll be joining the second I can.

Yeah it looks great, I’m impatient now to get home and get it Spinning! Fingers crossed it won’t be too much longer until they branch out into overseas sales, if they do it right the larger customer market will hopefully give them more sway with the labels going forward!

I like Neveemind, it’s one of the better albums that reminds me of my last few years in school! I’ll get that, although mainly because I’ve got my eye on the pink version of Frank!

Interesting take. How have the Loves Vinyl pressings been? I've they've been excellent, I'd skip the pink and get both from them. They seem like cool people and you'd be supporting your local economy.

My first box will be a big one- they had lots of albums in the store that I wanted.

Back