Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

Thanks for bringing this to our attention - @Joe Mac - nice to have a club to try out - lost the love for VMP but not the live for curation. This looks good. Will chat more once i have first package. Defo excited. Nice to be in at the start. (Well near enuf)

Here’s a less Monstrously long version of my referral code http://i.refs.cc/V3IFWGv2

It worked out £17.40 after converting from Euro so it will be Endtroducing, a slipmat, an EP and a free gift for less than a copy of Endtroducing

Im still looking forward to releases from these guys, but right now try8ng to convince myself why i dont get this £10 version of Elbow or even the £20 deluxe box !

https://thesoundofvinyl.com/Outlet/*/Little-Fictions-Deluxe-Boxset/5DYI00000WJ

Could do a swap if i work out how to login and have my new account linked....which is proving more difficult than it should.

Edit LoveVinyl dudes sent me a very quick reply email and sorted my online account.
Good People. I feel guilty for posting above link, well only a little, im staying a member after all.

Last edited:
I’m tempted to join this and cancel VMP, shall see what next exclusives are but have to say not a lot has impressed me lately
these are 2 very different clubs.
VMP is all about hype, curation and exclusives. great musical discoveries that are regularly let down by an extremely poor execution. Customer service was its strenght but greed and other company choices are removing the level of confidence on this aspect of the club.
Loves Vinyl is a tiny club that offer simple choices on irish/international acts but no exclusives or special versions (for the moment). additional bonuses are the monthly EP (initially with local acts, now spreading its wings on more global artists) and the gift (which is usually a white label/test press from a local artist). Due to the modest club size, the team is approachable and friendly.
Plus there's the recently introduced referral bonus and the free shipping. The price point is good too.

I've abandoned VMP with no regrets and have taken up with Loves Vinyl, but I cannot say I replaced one with the other....

these are 2 very different clubs.
VMP is all about hype, curation and exclusives. great musical discoveries that are regularly let down by an extremely poor execution. Customer service was its strenght but greed and other company choices are removing the level of confidence on this aspect of the club.
Loves Vinyl is a tiny club that offer simple choices on irish/international acts but no exclusives or special versions (for the moment). additional bonuses are the monthly EP (initially with local acts, now spreading its wings on more global artists) and the gift (which is usually a white label/test press from a local artist). Due to the modest club size, the team is approachable and friendly.
Plus there's the recently introduced referral bonus and the free shipping. The price point is good too.

I've abandoned VMP with no regrets and have taken up with Loves Vinyl, but I cannot say I replaced one with the other....

Yeah I agree 100%. I joined them to support local, discover some Irish artists and/or get a few biggies. They also seem like good eggs.

I joined them before I left VMP, and at a time I intended to remain a VMP member, knowing full well that they were a very different beast. It will be interesting to see how they grow!

I just checked with the Loves Vinyl Team and they confirmed that shipping rates for Europe will be up on the site from next week.
Shipping will be 5 € only.

so, friends from Germany, France, Switzerland and any other EU countries, give it few days and start smashing that referral link!
http://i.refs.cc/gpnpDVxL

I'll be sending a reminder as soon as I see the new shipping options on their site!
@Jan @Souljacker

Any News, i did not see anything yet

So, what is the quality of thoses pressing, since they are in house pressing right ? Aren't those records available in this exact pressing elsewhere ? Are we on the RTI/QRP/Pallas level or just like good MPO or GZ ?

Back