Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

I’m late to this party. I entered the contest they had, and they sent me an email saying I can sign up for half price my first month. Does anyone know if they are shipping internationally yet? I sent them an email but haven’t heard back yet. @LovesVinyl ?

Michael Kiwanuka for me too, another I had been meaning to get for a while but hadn’t got around to. Massive Attack are a CD bank and I don’t like Queen lol.

That said it’s not a fantastic deal, Home again is €17 in tower and a second straight month without a home artist...

I’m late to this party. I entered the contest they had, and they sent me an email saying I can sign up for half price my first month. Does anyone know if they are shipping internationally yet? I sent them an email but haven’t heard back yet. @LovesVinyl ?

Honestly I don’t think they are ready for international yet and I’m guessing they feel the same because you’re not the first person to say they’ve thrown a deaf ear to on that. It’s not a good look and especially weird given they’re super fast to respond to us local subscribers e-mails. Still a polite response along those lines would be a much better look!

Hmmmm, I might go looking through the swap options then. Although I thought they were slim pickings last month.

I can see why! I was lucky in that I needed Nevermind and Frank so I got Nevermind and bought the pink Frank. I’ll probably go with it because I want that album, don’t want any of the swaptions and want to keep my run of EPs from vol 0 going. I’m hoping they pick up again in the next few months though!

I love A Night At The Opera but I've got a super old copy and the VMP version. Massive Attack is intriguing for me just need to research how much it is elsewhere

I love A Night At The Opera but I've got a super old copy and the VMP version. Massive Attack is intriguing for me just need to research how much it is elsewhere

Blue Lines is a great album, I just don’t like them enough to start switching my collection to vinyl, they can stay on cd haha!

Blue Lines is a great album, I just don’t like them enough to start switching my collection to vinyl, they can stay on cd haha!
Lol I get that. Up until recently I used to buy everything on both vinyl and CD I had to give that up. Just vinyl now and very rarely the odd cd depending on artist. I've definitely heard Blue Lines before but the only track I recognise by name is Unfinished Sympathy. I do like massive attack casually. Its 25 in tower. 29 is worth for the extras

Blue Lines is great but it does feel like an album that is readily available.

Big Massive Attack fan, have the deluxe of mezzanine on order for what seems like a year and a half, expecting my regular delay email any day now.

Blue Lines is great but it does feel like an album that is readily available.

Big Massive Attack fan, have the deluxe of mezzanine on order for what seems like a year and a half, expecting my regular delay email any day now.
Wow. That's like me and my J Cole signed KOD order around about 15 months ago now. Crazy

Honestly I don’t think they are ready for international yet and I’m guessing they feel the same because you’re not the first person to say they’ve thrown a deaf ear to on that. It’s not a good look and especially weird given they’re super fast to respond to us local subscribers e-mails. Still a polite response along those lines would be a much better look!

They actually got back to me recently. Not shipping to North America at this time.

Back