Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

Hoping to do bell X1 in a few months time but no explanation ..the replacements are on the site now ..some one called Jafaris ?

I’ve asked them to give me a list of alternatives for November payment if I stay and a refund of the duplicated charge ( I think they charged me twice for Queen down to when I joined but they won’t have it ) ..

Unless there’s something good and a speedy response of alternatives I’ll cancel subs via my credit card company ..still not got the Metallica parcel yet either but they are certain it’s on the way ...

To be fair at least Jennifer replied again.. finally

Yeah I’m likely to cancel too this month. Nothing grabs me at all. I haven’t got that one either yet but there are people on here who have so I’m sure it’s on the way!

Poor @Gavaxeman had his heart set on some Bell X1 too. They should just reduce their number of tracks rather than add a replacement one. Get on top of things.

The only record my wife got excited about in years was BellX1 , she loves them , we saw them in a tiny club supporting the burn in 2002ish , and they were brilliant, blew the main act away , and before they released anything in the U.K. and we’ve followed them ever since ..all on cd mind so was stocked about some vinyl at last ... especially love the first two records so was happy with either ..and ended up with ...nil points

The only record my wife got excited about in years was BellX1 , she loves them , we saw them in a tiny club supporting the burn in 2002ish , and they were brilliant, blew the main act away , and before they released anything in the U.K. and we’ve followed them ever since ..all on cd mind so was stocked about some vinyl at last ... especially love the first two records so was happy with either ..and ended up with ...nil points

Some day it will all be yours. Until then we all share your pain my friend.

What about Planxty Joe? Christy Moore. Paul Brady. Andy Irvine. Good Irish folk

I was tempted but then I’ll be honest I don’t really know them that well and have so many records by bands I do know on my wish list...

I do like that song Christy Moore did about Knock airport. Knock airport is great!

I was tempted but then I’ll be honest I don’t really know them that well and have so many records by bands I do know on my wish list...

I do like that song Christy Moore did about Knock airport. Knock airport is great!

Christy Moore Live At The Point was everywhere when I was in my teens. My pubescence like many of my age was soundtracked by that, Jump Around, Maniac 2000 and N-Trance featuring Ricardo De Force covering Stayin Alive

Christy Moore Live At The Point was everywhere when I was in my teens. My pubescence like many of my age was soundtracked by that, Jump Around, Maniac 2000 and N-Trance featuring Ricardo De Force covering Stayin Alive

I think my dad has that on cd somewhere, I’m sure I can picture the cover...

Growing up in England it was britpop and then, errrr, nu metal 🤮

It was Britpop here too. But not in clubs or bars. Always endless shite at the local bars. Then University where you would hear the music you liked out.

These folks are at it big time. Not even updated their Instagram for over two months. These days things like that matter. If you have social channels and dont use them then it’s always a fair sign something is amiss.
dishing out standard pressings you could get in a supermarket.
never replying to customer queries.
Why anyone would keep giving them money is frankly beyond me.

Blondie is a "Back To Black" release. Came with the download card to prove it. Scanned into discogs. Massive attack is a Dublin Vinyl press though it seems
Screenshot_20191017-195338_Discogs.jpg

You are waiting on your double order? For September?? This is not good.

me too, they’ve gone out but don’t seem to have arrived yet. They’ve switched courier companies from one that’s good to one that’s, putting it kindly, not. My last delivery took a fortnight because the said our reception was turning the deliveries down. They didn’t show up, I know the guys on the desk and they haven’t, and wouldn’t, turn anything away, the courier was just being lazy and couldn’t be arsed going through the security to get into the four courts complex...

me too, they’ve gone out but don’t seem to have arrived yet. They’ve switched courier companies from one that’s good to one that’s, putting it kindly, not. My last delivery took a fortnight because the said our reception was turning the deliveries down. They didn’t show up, I know the guys on the desk and they haven’t, and wouldn’t, turn anything away, the courier was just being lazy and couldn’t be arsed going through the security to get into the four courts complex...

I had no issues yet with the new delivery company but I liked when I got the DPD notice in the past. Now the only way to know if the delivery has arrived w/o checking the office mailbox is to wait for @panino message on this thread 😄

So the Facebook and Twitter have both been updated. It’s as if September never happened. Which for most subscribers it didn’t

Back