Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

Hey guys what's the latest with lovesvinyl? I quit last month. Some of you guys still in? What's November's albums?

The won’t be announced yet I don’t think. If the new model works we were all charged on the 1st (I was anyway), it’ll dispatched end of this week onwards and the new ones should be announced around then too.

Oh that's right yeah. Hopefully everything goes smooth. What did you end up picking for October?

Oh that's right yeah. Hopefully everything goes smooth. What did you end up picking for October?

planxty. It was the only one there id even consider and even at that was a stretch. I had actually meant to quit but was really busy in work last week so forgot to email them haha!

Oh no lol. That's one thing I dont like. I would like to be able to just log in & subscribe/unsubscribe with click of a button no contact. I hated the human element involved with quitting 🙈😂 @Joe Mac

Oh no lol. That's one thing I dont like. I would like to be able to just log in & subscribe/unsubscribe with click of a button no contact. I hated the human element involved with quitting 🙈😂 @Joe Mac

yeah that’s why I still have an Irish times subscription despite always forgetting to read it, they’re worse again, you can only cancel over the phone...

yeah that’s why I still have an Irish times subscription despite always forgetting to read it, they’re worse again, you can only cancel over the phone...
Phone oh no. Yeah they might have me on the hook for life if I was in that position lol

Although i did manage to send a cancellation email. But i will consider a return if the release interests me - Nothing did this month.
Plus its my Bday soon and i will be getting plenty of those Vinyls. Planxty would just vanish into the Stack forever

correction i cancelled - Had it confirmed but they still took the payment ....
so now i’ve paid for a record i don’t know what tho ?
Like the early days of VMP when i didn’t know until announcement (well not quite).
I’m nearly in @Joe Mac shoes now. But can’t see point in letting them self pick Planxty when i won’t listen to it.
Lazy secret santa addition?????...mmmmmm

correction i cancelled - Had it confirmed but they still took the payment ....
so now i’ve paid for a record i don’t know what tho ?
Like the early days of VMP when i didn’t know until announcement (well not quite).
I’m nearly in @Joe Mac shoes now. But can’t see point in letting them self pick Planxty when i won’t listen to it.
Lazy secret santa addition?????...mmmmmm

Id reply to the email that they sent you confirming the confirmation and ask for a refund!

Me getting Planty is my own dumb mistake, you shouldn’t have to pay for it and get it because they’ve made a mistake!

Id reply to the email that they sent you confirming the confirmation and ask for a refund!

Me getting Planty is my own dumb mistake, you shouldn’t have to pay for it and get it because they’ve made a mistake!
yeah all sorted - i’m going to keep an eye on their releases still...
more so than VMP in fact - their essentials this year have not left me regretting my cancellation - last good release for me a as Van Morrison.

I already have that one and I’m only replacing it for the 45RPM version lol!

I think I’m likely to get Lisa O’Neill, she’s an artist I’ve been meaning to check out for a while.

It certainly is. In fact you can preorder the S/T Fleetwood Mac on white vinyl for £14.99 from amazon. It’s a wide release.
Even better. Thanks. I thought this was their own press like Queen ANATO on white 🤦🏻‍♂️

Seriously. Has no one directly called them out on this yet. Who is still actually ordering from this mob. And why? Are they claiming this is pressed in Dublin too?

I agree. Fool me once, shame on you. Delay my parcels every month and send products that aren’t as advertised, shame on me.

Back