Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

Yep..still nothing for me ...and again , no response to last email on changing next months choice .. last chance saloon for me next month ... if it goes wrong again I’m off

to be fair I wouldn’t expect a delivery or a response between your post at 7pm on Friday and 7am this morning.

My package arrived Sat evening. Bit of a surprise to be honest. Ended up with Michael Kiwanuka, which sounds amazing, and a Back to Black copy of Blondie. Sounds good but clearly not pressed in Dublin.
Had my fill of Record Clubs now. I'd rather boost my collection by buying albums from my past.
First up was an OP of Deacon Blues Raintown with additional B-Side record. All for the princely sum of £8. Sounds flaming brilliant!
Rem's Out of Time could be next month!😁

Mine arrived in the office on Friday it seems, was sat on my desk. As above they pressed blue lines but Blondie seems to be a standard.

I got Blue Lines last month. Another great sounding Dublin pressing. Shame as the quality is superb.

I’ve not spun it yet myself as I’ve not been home but every record that they’ve pressed themselves has been an excellent pressing.

Mine arrived today too, Blondie and Metallica, both look like standard pressings to me (Metallica pressed in USA) .. and got an email confirming swap to Beastie Boys for 1/11 order ..so if they have refunded one month as promised I am all up to date ...at last ! Shall give them one more month ..if this goes ok shall stick around (until Bell X1 hopefully)

Not unhappy with this months package even if Blondie is a standard pressing. The Blue lines freebie and that complilation EP (which looks fun) make for a nice package.

Not committed to next month yet - TBH not sure I will. Imagine I could pop back in December if they have an interesting end of year offering.
Needles & Grooves AOTMs have been killing it of late tho....

That test pressing isnt bad at all this month. - i was actually looking forward to the compliation of covers - but that was disappointing- see “streets of Philadelphia” :eek:
But yeah give that test pressing a spin, not bad at all,

I was told I would get the bonus album for delay as my shipment was delayed, even if cancelled and received all the emails and everything since cancelling but haven’t got it. Which I don’t mind about in the slightest. This company needs to find its feet. Then I might return. Glad to hear others are getting a good experience from them.

I’ve had an email saying they are closing the U.K. website and moving it all on to the Irish site, which will work out cheaper for me , as albums are lower when charged in euros. I’m giving them one more month now, if it’s seemless and they get it right great..if not ..bye bye

Back