Loves Vinyl - The Record Club from Dublin Vinyl Pressing Plant

They need to ship Sept soon - or its just going to perpetually be late every month.

They need to ship Sept soon - or its just going to perpetually be late every month.

It’s coming out this week they told me and from next month the money comes out on first and they’ll begin shipping the following week.

yeah - im ok with that.
But say shipments are completed by next wed - I get mine perhaps next friday. Thats the 18th Oct - Laving them 13 days to get Octobers records out and delivered on time.
Its not a complaint more an observation (i dont really care) - looking likely they will have 3 consecutive months records dispatched the following month.

Have to say it’s getting hard to keep up with what I’m missing from them...paid three subs and so far only had one record ... should get a double up any day now of Metallica and Blondie .. think Bell X1 will be the third one with a new one on the 1st November ?

Have to say it’s getting hard to keep up with what I’m missing from them...paid three subs and so far only had one record ... should get a double up any day now of Metallica and Blondie .. think Bell X1 will be the third one with a new one on the 1st November ?

You shouldn’t have paid for the Bell XI record yet. This is the first one of the new system. You should pay for it on nov 1 and it be dispatched the week after.

You shouldn’t have paid for the Bell XI record yet. This is the first one of the new system. You should pay for it on nov 1 and it be dispatched the week after.

Told you I was confused ...

So joined with Queen .. charged 26/7 ..received

Then Metallica ..charged 26/8.. not arrived yet ...

Then charged again 26/9 what’s that for?

I think they’ve charged me twice for Queen ...

Told you I was confused ...

So joined with Queen .. charged 26/7 ..received

Then Metallica ..charged 26/8.. not arrived yet ...

Then charged again 26/9 what’s that for?

I think they’ve charged me twice for Queen ...

Are you sure you didn’t get anything in July? The Amy Winehouse/Nirvana/Beastie Boys (I paid 29th July for these) month? Because the August records Kiwanuka/Queen/Massive Attack (I paid 29th August for them) weren’t announced until August so I don’t see how you would have paid for it before it came out? I paid 29th sept for the Metallica/Blondie/Gambino month.

Are you sure you didn’t get anything in July? The Amy Winehouse/Nirvana/Beastie Boys (I paid 29th July for these) month? Because the August records Kiwanuka/Queen/Massive Attack (I paid 29th August for them) weren’t announced until August so I don’t see how you would have paid for it before it came out? I paid 29th sept for the Metallica/Blondie/Gambino month.
Yeah I joined on the day they announced Queen (think it was Facebook message) ..but looking at it my first two orders both say Queen although they said that was right when I queried it ..I think I should have been sent one of the July records as well as Queen ..I guess this is why they have changed the way you start a subscription now.. I’ve emailed them again .. my next pick is Bell X1 stating being charged 1/11.
Hopefully they will send me a record for one of the missing orders ..very confusing

Yeah I joined on the day they announced Queen (think it was Facebook message) ..but looking at it my first two orders both say Queen although they said that was right when I queried it ..I think I should have been sent one of the July records as well as Queen ..I guess this is why they have changed the way you start a subscription now.. I’ve emailed them again .. my next pick is Bell X1 stating being charged 1/11.
Hopefully they will send me a record for one of the missing orders ..very confusing
happened to me - partly because of renewing mess up and a huge month - got a refund quickly tho

happened to me - partly because of renewing mess up and a huge month - got a refund quickly tho
So they’ve e-mailed back and all is right ..1st month Queen, 2nd month Metallica (which they are saying will ship next week along with the free apology record) 3rd month is whichever BellX1 is being released and the payment on the 1/11 will be the next announced record...as you are charged before they announce the new record apparently

The delays are not helping ...

So they’ve e-mailed back and all is right ..1st month Queen, 2nd month Metallica (which they are saying will ship next week along with the free apology record) 3rd month is whichever BellX1 is being released and the payment on the 1/11 will be the next announced record...as you are charged before they announce the new record apparently

The delays are not helping ...

Really? That absolutely does not tally with my payments to date. I’ve always paid after announcement but before release (on 22nd) for that months record. My next payment due should be for the October records on Nov 1 under the new system. Something smells a bit off with what they’ve told you there to me...

So what bands are the October box? Is that the BellX1? Mega confused ..

Here’s the reply they sent

We just checked your account and it all seems to be in order.

Your end of July payment was for your August box - Queen.

Then your end of August payment will be for your Sept box, which we should be dispatching tomorrow, that will have your Metallica and Blondie albums.

Your end of Sept payment is for your October box which we'll be shipping w/c 4th Nov.

The next payment due to come out for all members will be on the 1st Nov, which will be for your November box.

Hope that helps clear up any confusion. :)

Heah
So what bands are the October box? Is that the BellX1? Mega confused ..

Here’s the reply they sent

That doesn’t make sense. The Oct box is bell XI etc and that’s scheduled to be paid 1 Nov and shipped the week after in my account which was exactly how they explained it was going to happen in the email that they sent. I think you’re due a months refund or a July record...

Here’s a few screenshots of my payments since you joined

297ED1D4-498A-43CC-8BA6-66946B9B7E75.jpeg

AD752682-8D4C-4095-9031-CC0F382DDE3F.jpeg

F54C418E-A407-4C28-92D9-B2D1BBA7957C.jpeg

C94BB7E1-1767-41AE-9A3B-5856766F2C9D.jpeg

And the email about the new universal payment date

6DCC67ED-638C-431A-8E9E-B4C63043309E.jpeg

I agree ...I think I should have 4 records for 4 payments on the 1/11..they’ve charged me early for the July one which I thought was Queen, I should have started paying a month later .... another email I think

I agree ...I think I should have 4 records for 4 payments on the 1/11..they’ve charged me early for the July one which I thought was Queen, I should have started paying a month later .... another email I think

Link them here if you want too, I don’t mind. The only way it would work out right for you is if they don’t charge you in Oct and the Nov 1 is your next payment.

Link them here if you want too, I don’t mind. The only way it would work out right for you is if they don’t charge you in Oct and the Nov 1 is your next payment.

Actually scrap that, even if your not charges in Oct you’re one shy. It really does look like you’ve been double charged for queen.

Actually scrap that, even if your not charges in Oct you’re one shy. It really does look like you’ve been double charged for queen.
Seriously i got charged three times !
It was quickly rectified but it still happened. Ive learnt since to do nothing until they email you a link - made mistake of logging into account and confirming my next months order rather than waiting for an email. Also i think switching to the UK site confuses them, or is it just me. Ive stopped doing that now.

Back